chapter 1

that up there IS me....oh hi! im belle i go by bea, this is my story about how my life changed FOREVER. for the better of course *wink*

mom: BELLE ROSE BELLO GET DOWN HERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE! 

bea: yes mom coming! -she rushed down the flights of stairs- bye mom, i love you! 

mom: i love you too bea bear, be safe in Paris, it MUUCHHH different than here in Arizona! 

bea: yes mom, i know, I've been there, with aunt Nathalie remember? 

mom: yes yes of course i do, do you know where you will be staying yet? 

bea: *sighs* yes mom, i do, im staying with Adrien and his dad! I've told you already! geez...

mom: no funny business with you two got it?

bea: MOM! the heck man....

mom: well I'm just saying, you two used to have a lil crush on each other when you two where 5 so im just saying, if sparks spark again, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM.

bea: Oh my athena mom. no, he has a GF and plus, i dont like him that would be gross he is like a brother to me plus that "lil crush" WAS TEN YEARS AGO.

Mom: ok ok ok, just, be safe and i love you, you can always come back when you need to ok?

bea:i know mom, bye, buenos dias!

mom: yeah yeah buenos dias te amos!

bea: ugghhhh  *mumbles* te amos madre....

[A.N. they just said good morning, i love you and mom in spanish if you did not know]

-bea got in her cab after her stuff was loaded in the car and they drove off instantly she texted her BFF-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B <(hey girlie! suprise! im coming to paris!!! :] )

E<(NO WAY.)

B<(IKR?)

E<(who are you staying with? where r u going 2 school? OMG Wut town in paris are you going to be in? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONSSS!!!)

B<( ik, ik, ik, im staying w gabriel and adrien im going to adriens school.)

E<(GABRIEL? since when was it gabriel? i thought it was always "mr agreste" lol)

B<(well when im talking abt him i can call him, gabriel, gabe mr agreste, greaste, ALOT of stuff.)

E<(ok wutevr i gtg ily~ sys!!! eek so exited!!! <3)

B<(me too, the jet is abt to land XD)

E<(JET?!?!?? EXPLAIN. NOW.)

B<(adrien, he said i needed best or whtevr.)

E<(oooooooooooooooo)

B<(OH HECK NO! he is like my brother, we used to be like, inseparable.)

E<(mm hmm okii i gtg fr now lol bye ily sys!!! well tomorrow.....hheheehehe)

B<( WHAT SCHOOL IS TMRW???)

E<(yep. bye my mom is yelling at me bcz of u now T^T)

B<(XD ADIOS AMIGA! GL-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------