Chapter Four

Bada Lee's Point of View

My phone inside my pocket keep on vibrating. Sinulyapan ko saglit si Angeleah na nasa huling table sa gilid, hawak ang phone niya sa tenga. Guess she wants to go home already. Perhaps, she finds herself bored and alone in this place since naiwan na siyang mag-isa.

"Can you be my present then?" Sophie seductively whispered to my ear and I smirk.

Pareho kaming tumayo and Sophie wave goodbye to her friends. Inasar pa nila ito bago kami umakyat pataas sa second floor.

I caught Angeleah took a glimpse at us and that's when I see Sophie as her now.

As soon as we entered her room, Sophie left the door ajar and grab me to her bed hastily and she kiss me so hard.

In my mind, I pictured how Angeleah would grab me too and kiss me hungrily. I wonder how would she feels when our bodies collide? How would it feels like to be with her like this?

I pulled down Sophie's lace underwear and lift her mini dress lightly to her waist. I lean down over her and, grasping each of her ankles, I quickly jerks her legs apart and crawls onto the bed between her legs.. and then I saw Angeleah in my mind.

I lean down and kisses the inside of her thigh. I felt her body quiver and oh, how I wish I get to see how Angeleah would react to my touch.

Sophie's whole body sings with sweet agony as I dip my tongue into her.

"Ahhhh ~"

I wonder if Angeleah would sing the same for me too?

Her body is so quick to respond. I felt her fingers clasp the sheet tighter and her other hand is gripping my hair. She pushes me into her deeper and I oblige. I didn't stop.

"Ahhh ~ Bada!"

I saw her head pull back, her mouth open, her legs stiffening.

"Ahh!"

She holds my hair tighter now and I feel like I am going to lose all of it. I continue slowly, deeply, in, out, in, out, in... my tongue still circling.

"Ahhh!!! Shit! That feels so good!" Sophie moans and her body rocks on my face and then I felt her back arched for me.

Her body now began to pulverize beneath me and I felt how pathetic I am to only imagine kissing my sister, now, deeply, while my tongue is in her mouth absorbing her cry.

Sophie then pulls me up, kisses me hard, and I feel her tongue knocking in my mouth so I kissed her back and hug her.

I breathe her scent in me and felt disgusted. She's nothing like my Angeleah... she's just a whore, nothing but a trash.

Angeleah Lee's Point of View

"Hooooy, Angeleah ano bang nangyayari sa'yo?" ramdam kong concern na si Lusher sa'kin since hindi na niya kinakain ang dala niyang food. Panay ang paghampas niya sa balikat ko, o di kaya pag hila sa damit ko just to stop me from drinking.

Hindi ko alam kung nakailang baso na ko ng wine pero gusto ko pa!

My head is already spinning and what I saw earlier in Sophie's room keeps flashing back in my head. So how am I going to get rid of this?

I shake my head and make way to the door. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to come to this party. Hindi naman talaga ako invited eh! Si Bada lang naman nag-eenjoy dito, si Lusher! Tska si Minah na hindi ko na mahagilap!

"Shit sorry!" A voice of a male says and a second later I feel the cold liquid soak the front of my dress. The guy stumbles and pulls himself up.

"Oh, shit, sorry, really." He mumbles and sits down.

This party could not get any worse! Now my
dress is soaked with god knows what type
of alcohol and I have nothing to change
into.

Sighing, I pick up my phone and walk inside to find a bathroom. I need mom right now to come pick me up or wire me money so I can just ride a cab!

Suddenly a hand grab me from behind and I stumble, and that person caught me by arms before I could fall to the floor.

I look up and saw Bada coldly looking at me.

"What have you been doing, Angeleah? What happened to your dress?" she looks so concern and I feel so disgusted.

I pull myself away from her. "Get off me, you liar!" my voice louder than usual.

She gave me a frown look, "what are you talking about? You're drunk, we have to go!" she grabs my hand but I refuse.

"You're a liar!" sabi ko at mariin siyang dinuro sa dibdib.

"Wait, are you crying?"

Natigilan ako at napahawak sa pisngi ko. Damn! Why am I even crying?

"Let's go home, now! " She grabs me again and this time I didn't protest. My head is still spinning and I feel so awful.

Looking at her hand holding my wrist, I feel like I want to scream in front of her and tell her how much I hate her! Those filthy yet beautiful hands! They don't belong to Sophie!

She opened the car for me when we arrived, and I laugh sarcastically. "Open open ng door for me, hindi ka naman gentle man! Ang red flag mo! Sakit mo sa atay!" pero wala siyang time para makinig sa akin. Wala talaga siyang pake sa nararamdaman ko!

Pina-upo niya ako agad at pinasuot ang seat belt sa akin. Habang inaayos niya iyon ay napapatulala na lang ako sa kanya. How can she be so attractive and disgusting at the same time?

I was about to touch her face pero may biglang nagsalita sa likod.

"Hays salamat naman at nandito ka na. Tsk, pareho kayong wasted ni Minah!" bati ni Lusher sa akin sa likod habang yakap-yakap ang lasing at natutulog na si Minah.

Pumasok na si Bada sa kotse at pinaandar agad ito. Finally, umalis na kami sa bahay na 'yon. Hinding-hindi na ako pupunta ng party kahit kailan na kasama si Bada!

Kinabukasan, halos hindi ako makabangon ng kama sa sobrang sakit ng ulo ko! Urggg! Shit na hangover 'to, oh! Buti nalang, Sunday ngayon.

Maya-maya ay pumasok si Bada na may dalang tray. 'Ni hindi man lang kumatok! Welcome na welcome sa kwarto ko, pero sa kwarto niya ayaw akong papasukin!

Umupo siya sa gilid ng kama at ngumiti sa'kin. "Goodmorning!"

I snob her.

"Sakin ka ba talaga galit? Ano bang ginawa ko?" she pouted.

Suddenly, nagflashback na naman sa isip ko 'yung mga ginawa nila ni Sophie.

"Sigurado ka bang hindi mo na ako papansinin?" her face looks like she's brokenhearted. "Why are you acting like that? Akala ko nadala ka lang sa kalasingan mo, pero parang totoo ngang galit ka."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Hey, tell me what's wrong. I don't want you treating me like this, we're siblings right? We're supposed to be loving each other, not the other way around,"

Hindi ko parin siya pinapansin.

"Alright, just drink your tea for now. I'll wait for you to talk to me again when you feel like it" Tumayo na siya at ipinatong sa side table ang tasa na may lamang tea. "I hope you get better" dagdag niya pa at umalis na sa kwarto ko.