CHAPTER 2

CHRIS

CHRIS

I was walking with my crew on I had to pee like a fucking race horse and I had to go bad.

"Yo I'm going to go to the bathroom right here I can't make it til after sound check I'll catch up" I said and walked to the bathroom and opened the door and I saw a small figure on the floor with their knees to their chest and head in their hands.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked and they shook their head Yes and slowly stood up and I noticed it was a chick and she moved her hair out of her face and looked up at me and I smiled at her.

"Oh wow your Chris Brown" she said smiling hard and that made me smile harder I love meeting my fans but not in the bathroom when I gotta pee.

"Nice to me you but are you okay? You was on the floor?" I asked looking at her and she turned her head to not look at me.

"Yea I'm fine" she said then looked back at me.

"Well do you know you're in the men's room?" I asked and she looked around.

"Oh shit I didn't even notice I had to go real bad" she said and smiled shyly at me we stood there for a few seconds then I was in a real tight

"So uh" I said moving my hands towards the door. "Are you going to watch me pee?" She giggled

"Oh sorry I need to go to sound check anyway" she said walking towards the door.

"Well wait I'll walk with you but after you know" I said and she giggled again and left the bathroom and I went and used it. "AAAAAAAWW" I flushed and washed my hands and dried them and opened the door and I saw her standing there

"Ready?" I asked and she smiled at me and nodded her head. "Well sound check is this way" I said and we started walking I kept looking at her and I saw she was pulling on her shirt the bottom part of her shirt she looked up every once in a while. I kept trying to catch her face but she wouldn't look up at me. "You okay?"

"Yes" she answered shyly and we walked thru the double doors where the stage was.

"Hey let's get started, umm if you go that way you can get a seat in the front" I said and she looked at me and smiled and turned her head and walked away I stood there staring at her when I felt a ^SMACK^ to the back of my head and I turned around and saw it was Mijo laughing.