CHAPTER 4

CHRIS

CHRIS

I stood there looking at her and she started pulling on her shirt I noticed she did that a lot I wonder why.

"Well?" I asked and smiled

"Meat lovers" she said and walked to the couch and sat down on the floor I was standing near the love seat and I sat on the floor next to her and she looked over at me and smiled and turned her head turning on the tv.

"I got you a sprite and fruit punch sense I don't know which one you drink their both yours I got me a sprite as well" I said going thru the bag I had handing them to her.

"Thank you, so why are you here?" she asked as she opened the box of pizza and took her a slice and started eating it but only at bits.

"Oh your Mom waited for you to leave and told me how much of a fan you are of mine how you drive her crazy with my latest updates on twitter. And I asked her if you had any other plans and she said no and I asked if it was cool if I came by and she said yea and here I am I stopped to get food that's that" I said and she smiled and nodded and I took me like 2 slices and started to go to town on the pizza she was going thru the channels and stopped at BET and my video No Bullshit was on and I watch the video and then looked at her and she was eyeing that video like she wanted to kiss the screen I guess she forgot that I'm right here I watch her face then I saw her bite her lip and I looked to see what was turning her on .

 And I asked her if you had any other plans and she said no and I asked if it was cool if I came by and she said yea and here I am I stopped to get food that's that" I said and she smiled and nodded and I took me like 2 slices and started to go to...

"I can do that to you right now if you want me too" I said and she looked at me and blushed and put her head down right after she change the channel and I leaned over to her and court her eyes with mine and I smiled and I stuck my tongue out and licked her chin with the Tip of it and I watch her hands go crazy pulling on her shirt.

"Umm I'll be back" she said and I watched her stand up slow and it looked like she was waiting for something to happen she had her arms out in front of her then she walked off into a hallway I'm guessing I sat there eating and watching My Wife and Kids on tv laughing at how funny Jr was. After a few minutes she came walking back in and sat back on the floor and she started back eating a little bit.