•Chapter~4°

Every man has his secret sorrow which the world knows not.

Author's POV

The CEOs and owners of well-known and wealthy businesses from several continents were skillfully seated in an enormous conference room in opulent leather office chairs.

Everybody was decked up in their ostentatious business suits, and before long, the conference room door opened, revealing the well-known and esteemed businessman Arjun Singhania.

Wearing a two-piece, dark black business suit that fitted his muscular frame flawlessly.

Girls don't spill lie when they gossip that he is blessed with a face which is so exquisitely chiseled with jet black hair,broad shoulders,glassy forehead

Girls don't spill lie when they gossip that he is blessed with a face which is so exquisitely chiseled with jet black hair,broad shoulders,glassy forehead.Furthermore, he is unquestionably endowed with a charm that can easily make a man jealous.

A woman was trailing him, wearing a naive blue office suit that went well with her white high heels. Her hair was styled in a high pony, which gave her an elegant and sophisticated appearance.

The woman was none other than Aakriti Sinha, his PA, who had been employed by him for almost five years and bore an immense burden of duties.

She occasionally sleeps in her business suit since she never knows when an emergency will arise, when problems may arise, and because she is Arjun Singhania's personal assistant, she is undoubtedly tense.

Arjun made the last, necessary step, allowing him to enter the room completely.

Even though they were all very successful businessmen, the businessmen in the room stood to demonstrate their respect for ethics and values, which made them the most admirable group of businesspeople in the world.

In an attempt to show them some decency, Arjun bowed slightly, shook hands with each person, and then said in his deep rich voice.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. As we convene this critical meeting, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Arjun Singhania, Chief Executive Officer of Royal Ruygal Airlines. As you are all aware, today's discussion holds significant importance for the future of our company, and I appreciate your attention to this matter.

I trust that each of you has thoroughly reviewed the proposed merger with Airlines. Our objective today is to engage in a productive and insightful discussion, with the goal of reaching a mutually beneficial agreement."

I expect your active participation, expertise, and constructive input and I encourage open dialogue, but also emphasize the importance of maintaining a professional and solution-oriented approach throughout our discussion."

As he was saying these immeasurable words, his pulchritudinous eyes fell upon the white board that was securely hung on the wall the color of frost blue, and a glint of satisfaction appeared in his eyes.