chapter thirty one

SERENE

"fuck-you stop it-" i didn't finish my sentence when she insert her three fingers on me "you perv" it's 5 in the morning and this pervert wouldn't stop.

i'm not saying that i don't like it when we're doing it but i'm supper tired.

"love ah ah" she sucked my nips like a new born baby, manang mana kay savannah.

after i realise she lay on my side and snuggle with me "i love you" after i block out.

"MOMMYY" i heard savannah is shouting from outside, ugh i'm too tired to get up because of valentine na tulog mantika.

"IT'S HALLOWEEN WE NEED TO DESIGN OUR HOUSE" it's novembet first and it's Halloween today "yes baby just a minute" i went straight to the bathroom to clean myself im still tired because of what happened last night.

"love wake up" it's been 5 minutes and ayaw parin gumising ni valentine, that's it. i slapped her causing her to wake up "ouch what-" nagulat siya dahil ako pala nagsampal sakanya.

"what happened to you daddy" i want to laugh because valentine's left cheek are so red because i slapped her earlier.

"let's go buy some candy" we're going to the grocery store to buy some candy for tomorrow.

while valentine is fixing my seatbelt i held her cheek "i'm sorry love" and gave her a peck on her cheeks and ofcourse lips.

"stop running around honey" saway ko kay savannah dahil takbo ng takbo ito, after namin mamili ng candy's and some decorations we went home na.

VALENTINE

it's Halloween and dad said meron silang event ngayon sa company para sa mga anak ng mga workers and we're going there too.

savannah's costume is anya and i'm spiderman bakit ba? i don't know serene costume and she's still on the room.

i saw coming downstairs and only i can say "so hot" she's wearing a spiderman too but girl version you can see her curve in that costume.

Serene's costume

(picture not mine )

(picture not mine )

"you might catch i fly honey" she said and rubbed my abs before going outside with savannah.

"do you have jacket?" she asked me while i'm driving "yeah i think" i said and she went to ask savannah if she's cold.

"LOLO" sigaw ni savannah nang makita niya sa entrance yung lolo niya, mom is not here because nasa taas siya "wow spiderman dear?" dad said and we laughed together.

the event started na and tuwang tuwa kami kay savannah because she's competing with the other kids, manang mana sa mommy niya.

i'm thankful i have them, i looked at Serene and she's smiling so sweet while looking to our child, didn't tell you that we're having baby number two coming.

"i'm tired daddy" reklamo ni savannah "kay mommy ka muna i'm going to your lolo muna" at binigay ko siya kay serene and kiss their forehead.

we're now going to parking lot dahil nakatulog na si savannah and her mommy was busy doing her works, she's still a professor.

i remember that tomorrow is Savannah's birthday and we're still planning to what theme we're gonna do.

savannah is sleeping and i'm looking for my wife i think she's in the office room, working.

i saw her nagtytype sa laptop and naka messy bun siya and wearing my polo, i come closer to her and kissed her neck because naka expose ito.

"love not now i'm busy" she said in husky voice damn she never fails to make me horny "rest for a minute love" i said and she face me na.

"rest? you're just gonna fuck" natawa tuloy ako sa sinabi niya "what do you want?" i asked her while resting my head on her lap.

"i want burger" she said so i stand up and i told i'm cook muna, syempre may kapalit yon.

             ----------------

"Ugh fuck it's 11pm na valentine" serene moan, we've been doing something for 3 hours

she cum for the last time and we went to the bathroom to clean our selves "where are you going" she asked me dahil kinuha ko yung susi ng sasakyan.

"i'm going to buy cake because it's 11:45pm na" i said and fix my hair, she went closer to me and kissed me "savannah is so lucky to have you love" she said and we just smiled to each other.

nakauwi ako ng bahay ng mga 11:55 dahil traffic pa kanina it's almost 12am so we're lighting up the candle.

it's 12am na so we're going upstairs to surprise savannah "Happy birthday to you" we sing while savannah is sleeping pero agad itong nagising.

"Happy birthday to you dear" serene said and kissed savannah, savannah just smiled at us "thankyou mommy daddy" she said gave us a big hug.

(photo not mine)

"you're so big baby" i said while looking at savannah.

"i love you mommy" she said and looked at her mommy

"i love you more dear"

"i love you daddy" she said and looked at me

"i love you moree baby"

and then she hugged us and we enjoyed the cake, i'm so lucky to have them by my side.

~END~