The Beginning

3 Person POV :

you and the Members just sat in your Livingroom , you talked and you were happy because you finally made your debut . For Chaewon and Sakura it was already the second time and for Yunjin was it a dream that became true today because she was a Trainee for a very long time . For Eunchae was the Situation not so easy because people kept Judging her and saying that she was just lucky . For Kazuha was it a new beginning ind a different Country and for you ....you had your problems or your family had problems ,because they were against you being a K-pop idol but you are 19 Korean age so it was your decision . You and the members Supported each other , you grew close to each other . But one thing bothered you , Your parents weren't answering your calls and they didn't came to your Debut  show . Even though your parents weren't supportive they still called and wished you luck because they still wanted the best for you . So it was suspicious .

" Y/n are you okay ?" asked Sakura you , and you let your thoughts go . " Yeah , everything is fine unnie *smile*" answered you Sakura smiled back at you . " Okay my fimmis , tomorrow we have our first interwiew as official Girl Group , Yayyyyy ! " chaewon unnie clapped and everyone was clapping with her and laughing . You were happy too and wanted to laugh trufully but the thing with youre parents bothered you so much that you just couldn't .

The next day you had your interwiew and everything went smoothly but as you sat down in your seat together with yunjin and chaewon in the car your Phone made a noise . it was a message but you didn't know the person . You hoped that it wasn't a fan who discovered your Phonenumber , not because You didn't liked your Fans , no that wasn't it you loved your fans , but because you were scared it the fan maybe posted your phonenumber. As you opened the message your Eyes went wide because what stood there was terrifying . 

' what I'm writing here is something I' m just gonna say one time : Leave the Idol Industrie you are not good enough . Do what I say or I'm gone kill you  and dont mess with me I know where you live .

Adress : Street X number X in X '

You were scared because your adress was right ! What are you gonna do ? talk to the members ? inform the police ? No , you just had your debut you just couldn't have a scandal right now !

" Hey y/n are you okay , you are sweating ? " yunjin asked . " yeah , I'm fine just tired and in the car is it a little bit hot dont you think so unnie ? " you said with a nervous laugh . "  ah , actually I dont think that it is hot in here , are you maybe running  fever ?" chaewon asked . " N..no I'm fine , I'm just gonna sleep when we are home and get some rest " you said and looked away . " Yeah , we should all get some rest . We did so well !" Yunjin said and put her hand on your shoulder . " Yeah we did well " you said, still looking away . You really needed sleep , you needed distraction because this message couldn't be real . You would just continue with your normal life and everything would be okay ,but it didn't help that your parents still hadn't called you or something like that .

As you were home everyone just went to their rooms and showered . You were in your room too and tried to call your parents , you even called you grandmother who lived far away on the other side of South Korea but she didn't knew something either . After you showered you laid in bed , thinking about everything and who the person behind the message could be but you couldn't figure out something or someone . One of the other idols ? no . the members where out too . Not many people knew your address because you aren't allowed to tell many people and you trusted the people who knew .... so who could it be ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii , my new fan fiction ! This time in English . I hope that my English is not so bad because I'm from Germany . Dont forget to vote ! I'm excited to meet some Fearnots in the comments so leave a comment if you like <3

Love you ...