One - Him

"Harmony it will be fine. We are only with them for like a year." I shrug as I wheel Harmony and I's suit cases up to the hotel room.

"I know but Michael is really hot and I don't want to get nervous around him and rant and stuff ya know...kinda like right now." She sighs as I unlock the door.

"That's why you just don't talk." I laugh and sit on the bed.

Harmony sets my violin and her bass cases down by the door and plops down on the bed next to me. "But it's Michael Clifford..."

I roll my eyes at her. "Well I wish I could go back in time, bring Beethoven to the 21st century, and do a tour with him."

"You sound just a little crazy saying that." Harmony laughs at me.

Someone bursts into the room. Nobody else seems to notice the sound of wood cracking except me. Harmony only notices Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Luke.
"Oh my god!" My eyes widen. I slam the door shut behind them and open my violin case. "Damn it Harmony you shouldn't have set it next to the door." I feel my face getting redder by the second. I don't even know what they said when they got into the room.

"I'm sorry!" She shouts at I walk out the door back down to the main lobby.

"What are you doing!" I hear her calling out for me along with others.

"I'm going to the music shop, where do you think I'm going!" I shout back. She should know not to talk to me when I'm angry. I literally just bought this $700 violin. We only get paid $4.50 at the shop and I had to save up multiple pay checks to finally get it. We can only work so many hours during the school days and I was in the hospital for awhile.

She follows behind me with the other guys as I walk 5 minutes to the shop...not the shop owned by my parents but a shop close to the hotel.

"How do you even know if anything gas broken?" Harmony asks. "You haven't even looked at it yet."

"The bridge broke in half, peg holes cracked, neck broken, and the G string." I say and set it on the counter for the shop person to observe it.

"G string, neck, bridge, and peg holes cracked." He looks up at me surprised.

"Yeah I know, how much will it be to get it fixed in two days?" I ask him.

"Probably $1000." He says.

"That's more than what I paid for it!" I shout.

"It's a lot to do in just two days these things usually take a few months to fix." he shrugs and closes the case. "Peg holes cracking is rare and the neck would take awhile."

"Here. Keep it. I can't use it." I slam it on the counter and walk out the store.

"Melody I will buy you a new one I promise. I will even sell my bass." I look up at her and see she's really sorry.

I groan. "No, you don't have to do that. You didn't know they would burst into he door like that or that they even had access to our room. I'm sorry for flipping out."

She smiles. "Okay!"

I roll my eyes. I don't think she really would've sold her bass to get me a new violin....Harmony and her guilt trip.

"Sorry that we didn't make a great first impression." Harmony says to the guys. "I'm obviously Harmony." she holds out her hand to be shaken by Michael first.

"You're hot." is the only this he says.

"It is pretty hot out here." She giggles.

I roll my eyes. "Melody." I say and don't hold out my hand to be shaken but someone grabs it anyways.