trailer time! (Episode 4 part 1)

:me HEY EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW ALL OF YOU!
:everyone huh?
:me A trailer!
:spinel IS IT A MOVIE!
:hunter OMG it's a movie!
:me ugh nvm!
:kiff wait please let us watch it!
:me okay gather everyone up and we'll watch it! *Ten minutes later* T-that was fast anyways let's go!
*Anne's theme plays in the background in a acoustic version*
:everyone Woah!
:anne and that's what happened...
:Andrew what the hell I know that Sasha would do that but w-why would Marcy do that!
:spinel Because they were afraid of bein' alone...
:Sprig s-so what now...
:ms boonchuy well why don't we all sleep on it any maybe tomorrow we can call the authorities
:anne ....I'm going to my room! *anne stands up and runs straight to her bedroom as she breaks down crying* ....Shit....
:Rainey that's a bad word
:Angelina dw my love I'm sure it won't affect you negatively k!
:Rainey k!
:Maggie okay Frogs gem and Andrew let's go!
:Andrew where are we going again!
:spinel to find a way to get back
:sprig yeah
:Polly we have to
:Andrew Okay!
:Anne if I never met Sasha and Marcy then none of this would've happened....
:crystal it'll be okay Anne you'll figure something out...
:anne t-thanks crystal...
*Transition as the music swell's up in a emotional epic Way*
:Sasha Anne your bac-*she feels her face sting as Anne smacks her across the face* I-i
:anne I said what I said Waybright I'm done with you...
:Sasha *She glares at spinel and the plantars* IT'S ALL YOUR FAULTS!
:Andrew *He steps forward to Sasha in rage* AND IF YOU TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!
:Sasha A-anne Spinel Andrew sprig hop pop Polly I'm sorry for what I've done I was a horrible Idiot I-i should've never pushed you away...
:anne *She spinel and Andrew hug Sasha tight as she starts crying* I-i forgive you Sasha....
(:Everyone AWWWWWW!)
:Darcy hello old friends~
:Anne M-marcy!
:spinel what happened to ya!
:Darcy call us Darcy has a nice tune don't you think~
:Andrew oh no...
:Sasha MARCY NO!
:Phaseon IT'S TOO LATE IT'S THE END OF ALL OF YOU AHAHAHA!!!
:anne MARCY LOOK OUT! *she pushes Marcy out of the way as she gets stabbed in the stomach as a Black energy eats away at her Body as she starts glowing into a bunch of Blue leaves as tears roll down her face* G-guys i-im scared....*Fades away as she screams*
:spinel TOOOTS!!!
*The plantars start to morph into were-frogs*
:Marcy Please don't do this i-im sorry For What I did I'm sorry for getting us trapped here IM SORRY!
*The scene transitions one last time to Anne at the airport with tears in her eyes as she hugs hexsquad her parents Andrew and hunter's parents Sasha and marcy and finally Her found family and her biological family as they all group hug with tears rolling down their faces as the title appears* (AMPHIBVERSE S3B COMING OCTOBER 15TH)*
:everyone THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!