TB's shopping spree! (Episode 8)

:Pomni *Staring at the ceiling with her eye twitching* .....I want this to en-*the door opens* AHHHHHH!!!
:spinel Heyyyy roomie!
:Hunter we're going to the store!
:Wally come on!
:Siren it'll be fun!
:Pomni n-No thank-*she feels spinel wrap her arms around her as she gets dragged to the Mall* NOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!

*insert A funny shopping spree Montage*
:Hunter see Pomni wasn't that coo- oh she's having a Panick attack?!
:Pomni ......
:Siren uhm it's oka-*She tries to hug Pomni but gets smacked on the hand* Ow!!
:Pomni NO IT'S NOT NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL YOU NEVER WENT THROUGH THIS SO DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!
:spinel HEY we Understand fully well how it feels I ran away from some genocidal Space ladies after they Lied to me and treated me like the dead Person they missed a lot!?
:Hunter I worked for my so called "uncle" who Turns out is a witch hunter and made me a clone from his Dead brother!?
:Wally I let my own House Take over my body and make me hurt the people and friends who cared about me and I left my neighborhood to make sure I hurt no one else again!?
:Siren and I used to be bullied and ridiculed for just how I looked when I was younger Okay Pomni it's not just you EVERYONE HAS GONE THROUGH THIS BUT DIFFERENTLY?!
:Pomni I-i never knew that....
:spinel you never asked maybe those friends of your's from what I heard feel the same way you never asked....how they felt....
:Pomni I-i-im s-sorr-*she gets brought into a group hug* sorry...
:spinel it's fine now come on let's go home and try on these clothes
:Trauma-buddies YEAH!?
*back home*
:Everyone Cooooool!
:Spinel thanks!
:Pomni I-i guess it's not so bad?
:Hunter really?
:Pomni well the ripped jeans are annoying but nonetheless it's actually cool and um I'll try better to Make friends here and to stop Being all anxious....
:Wally it's okay Just take your time!
:Siren yeah you'll get there eventually!
:Pomni thanks you guys!
:Anne did you guys get me anything?
:Spinel yeah! *she gives Anne a frog Owl and ghost t-shirt*
:Anne I LOVE IT!?!
:Raspberry Whoo!!!

★★★★★★★★★

*insert end credits*