Fifteen.

August 11, 2011

As I walked through the hallway of the high school all I could think of was the song fifteen by Taylor Swift.

''You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors

It's the morning of your very first day''

I walked down to find my locker. I am excited the first day of high school. I walked by a group of sophomore Jocks just standing on a side of the hallway checking and seeing the little freshman. One caught my eye. He had black hair and green eyes. He saw me look at him and winked at me. I blushed. And looked at the floor. My dark hair covering my face.

"one of those senior boys will wink at you and say i havent seen you in a while" but instead sophomore boys.

I found my locker. 113. I tried to open it but I was never good at opening lockers. I felt arms around my waist and pick me up and twirl me around. I giggled. I knew who it was. was My best friend Jacob.

"Jacob!" I whined trying to flick his forehead but me being 5 foot and home being 5'11 didn't work out so well. Jacob was an all American boy. Blonde hair, tall, and cute. He was dorky. He could play the guitar really good and sing like no tomorrow.He opened my locker. I put my stuff in my locker and looked at my schedule. I had Choir first period.

''Let me see your schedule." I told Jacob. He handed me it and I saw that we only had 2 classes together.English, and Math. We both walked our separate ways. I went on the North Side of school and he went to the science labs in the south side of school.

I walked into choir saw a familiar face,Abby. Abby was another One of my best friends.She was sitting in the fifth row. I walked over to her. She saw me and stood up. One thing about Abby was she was tall. She hugged me she smelt of Sweet Pea. We sat down talking about our summer.

'' Yeah he was being so sweet. I can't believe he would like me. '' She trailed of talking about her boyfriend. The same guy I saw this morning walked in. He sat in the Third row. His head was even gorgeous.

The teacher walked in. She was young. Long blonde hair pulled into a bun. Dark green eyes, red lips. She was really tall. I had no idea why she was a teacher instead of a model.

'' Hello, children.My name is Mrs.Jones. This is my first year teaching. Today I'm gonna pick you guys a partner and by the end of this week everyone's gonna perform a love song

Sally and Johan

Abby and Mark.." She kept on calling out names. Then she said my name

"Danielle and Zach. " I had no idea who Zach was so I just sat down till everyone had their partner. The I saw the green eyed jock start walking towards me in long strides. He looked like an angel.

He stopped in front of me.

''Hey, I'm Zach.'' And that is all it took to develop a enormous crush on him. I stood up and saw I was only to his Collar Bone.

''I'm Dani. It's actually Danielle but I like Dani better it's shorter to say. Danielle is what two syllables.Wait." I said. I said 'Danielle' and clapped as I said it. Then I said Dani and clapped the syllables.

'' They are both Two Syllables. I just like Dani better though....Oh holly mushrooms I was rambling. Im so sorry. '' I said. I looked down at my shoes. When was the last time I washed these TOMS. I should put that at the top of my things to do list but right after learning how to talk to guys.

I heard him chuckling, a deep chuckle that will make your insides melt. I looked but to see him looking at me with amusement. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

''So what sing do you want to do ?'' I thought of songs maybe my favorite song by Taylor swift and ed sheeran.

'' How about Everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran?'' I asked him with pleading eyes.

'' Okay but let's rehearse at your house my mom is remodeling. '' He said. I started fist pumping while spinning in a circle. I loved that song, and Ed Sheeran is my Idol.

'' And you have to calm down.'' I stopped and looked around everyone was looking at me. I blushed.

'' Well lets go to the library and go print out the lyrics then we can practice outside in the court yard. " He demanded. I nodded yes. I picked up my purse. We both started walking to the library.

''So you like to sing?'' I asked.

" yeah. I love it. Do you? ''

'' I absolutely love it. Singing is what I wanna do. My mom was in Broadway. She loves performing. Just like me, I guess. But I want to pursue it. Next year I wanna go onto the X-Factor. It's my dream..'' I sighed. I looked over at him and he was staring at me. I blushed.

" Your Cute.'' He said. I blushed even more. He was to much. We got to the library and printed Two of the lyrics one for me and one for him. We headed out to the courtyard. I sat down and flattened my shirt out.

"Okay I'll sing Taylor's part. And you'll sing Eds.'' I told him taking control of the situation.

I took a couple deep breaths Then I started singing lightly

'' All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like-'' I got cut off by the bell. I finally looked at Zach he had a face that I couldn't really comprehend.

'Was I really that bad?' I thought to myself. Tears started swelling up in my eyes. One went down my face I furiously wiped it away.

" Why are you crying?" He asked.

"You think I'm terrible." I sniffled.

"Danielle, you where amazing. " He said. What?

" But you where looking at me like I sucked."

" No I was amazed. Don't we have to get to class?" He asked.

'' Yeah I have math. Bye, we can go to my house after school today." I said as I walked\Ran to math.

The first day of high school went by like a breeze. I was walking out of school checking my Twitter. When something stopped me. I ran into a wall. My phone dropped.

Instead of seeing if i was okay I dived towards the ground to see if my phone was damaged. My mom said if i break my Iphone i wont get another one. there was a small crack on the back.

"My baby!" i said to the sky while on my knees looking up to the sky craddling the Iphone 5 with my arms. I heard chuckling from behind me. I turned around and saw Zach with his hands in his pockets, the bastard was laughing and looking staright at me.

" Do you know how much this Phone costs you.... you pig head!" I yelled at him. He took something out of his pocket. An Iphone 5. well i guess he does. He took his otterbox off of his black iphone and walked the five steps that he was afar. He crouched down and handed me his black and white otter box. I put it on my white Iphone 5. I stood up and hugged him.

"Oh thank you Zach my mom wouldnt buy me an otter box. She was setting me up to failure." I said as i let her go.

" Okay why dont we go to yours now." He said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its Alia Again. I know why is she keep posting up stories if no one reads them or she doesnt even finish them. I will deticate my life to this story. But they will be slow updates... read, comment, vote, tell others.....

thats Dani------->

xoxo,alia