Madonna, Condoms, and cookies?

At Dani's house Still Aug. 11, 2011

We walked into my two story house thinking that nobody was home. That at least was until my mother who was sopposed to be at her book club was dancing around to madonna's Like a virgin in the living room shaking what her mamma gave her while sweeping. You could say that I was embarassed at the least. But Zach was amused.

" Mom!!" I yelled she turned around looking shocked. Then she put her 100 dollar smile.She walked up to us about 2 feet away from us and said.

" Oh hello Danielle, you brought a boy home! And on your frist day of high school too. I was getting worried about you." She said.

"Mom!!! We are going down to the basement to go practice." I yelled. I took Zach's hand and ran down to that basement. Well, you see about my basement it is all decked out. Flat screen T.V , 60 inch, karoke machine, pin ball machine, lazy boy couches....

" Sick basement, Mine is filled with boxes and spiders. " zach said while walking over to the pin ball machine.

" Thanks but we have to get to work cause I have homework." I told him. I went staright to the microphones to the karake machine. I went then turned on the t.v and karake machine. I found everything has changed.

" okay Zach, Im going to sing eds part , your going to sing taylors part to see which is better. Got it ?" I demanded he nodded.

Have you ever wanted to cry and scream at the same time ? If not its the worst thing ever. My oh so lovely mother yelled from the kitchen to come and get snacks she made. I thought nothing of it until we got to the kitchen. On the counter was a tray of cookies and a condom in plain sight.

Oh my lovely mother.....