ANeed To Be Tittled

Bill Madision high school,theater, Aug. 15, 2011

Both me and Zach were sitting on in the third row in the theater. Zach kept shifting his body while running his hands through his hair. It was quite annoying as to everytime he would touch his hair or even shift his body it would elbow me in the boob every damn time.

He's nervous. You could tell by his aura around him. You couldnt help but be a little nervous around him. His face was pale, sweat was building on his upper lip, his eyes were huge. All in all, he was nervous.

It was a weird sight to see. A big

Jock was scared.

"Is this your first time being on stage?" I asked him while shoving my hair behind my ears. He nodded and smiled.

" You dont have to be nervous. You'll do great. Just imagine us in my basement, just me and you." I insured him. Then he smirked. I have no idea why until I thought about what I said.

That perverted pig head.

Mark and Bridget the people that performed right before us walked up to the stage and sung just give me a reason by Pink and that one old guy in fun. They were both amazing singers. Which equaled in a fanstatic performance.

" And now its Zach and Danielles turn. Which they are singing everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. " Our teacher from the stage. Both us us walked to the stage and faced eachother the beat started and we both started singing. We both looked into eachothers eyes as we practiced many times in my basement....

As we finished the last note everyone was clapping. Our teacher ran up to the stage.

"Could we just take a moment of silence for that beautiful performance?"She asked.

" Zach, Danielle. that was amazing did anybody record that?" She asked. Abby raised her hand.

"Well then lets go on and see more beautiful performances. " We both walkec down that stage and sat down on our seats.

In the total class we saw about 15 performances. They all were wonderful. We truly had some talented kids at this school.

As the bell rang I made my way to math. But got stopped when a hand intertwined with mine. I turned around and saw zach.

" Hey Dani I was thinking that we should go hang out. "

"Sure. "

&&&&&&&

third chapter!! not updating till four reads... not edited

• Alia