Dance with the Devil

"What makes you think I would go home with someone I just met, James?" Lexi asks James, with a coy smile. He leans in close to her, his ocean eyes seeming to look right into her soul.

"What brought you out tonight, Lexi?" He asks as he grabs her leg and pulls her closer to him.

"A breakup" she replies, breath hitching at his touch. He smirks, and keeps his eyes on hers. "Hmmm" he sighs back, "well...something tells me you haven't had any interaction with a dark side, lex" she grinned coyly back at him. "You think you can handle someone like me?" He asked as his facial expression fell dark.

She quietly laughs, and leans into him,
"I can handle myself, James". His hand finds her cheek, running his thumb down it gently. ""Lexi, you're treading dangerous waters here. Getting close to me could be a risk you don't want to take",

"You're thinking too deep into it....you are really just only for one purpose, Barnes" Lexi confessed. James gave her a sexy little smirk before grabbing her hand and walking her out to his sleek black Mercedes in the parking lot. He opens the door for her, she slides in, and James makes his way to the driver side door.

The car pulled smoothly into the late-night traffic, the soft hum of the engine contrasting with the vibrant nightlife surrounding them. The car soon veered into a quieter, upscale neighborhood. James's house, a stately mansion hidden behind wrought-iron gates and tall hedges, appeared bathed in soft lamplight.

James parked the car in the circular driveway, and they sat for a moment in the stillness of the night, the only sounds being the distant hum of the city and the faint rustling of leaves. James turns to look at her, and in the moment their eyes locked, the unspoken connection between them lit a fire.

He doesn't hesitate as he grabs the back of her neck and pulls her to him, crashing his lips into hers. Her hands are in his hair, and he's pulling her over the center console, on to his lap. His hands are gripping her hips tight, holding her to him. His touch was both possessive and needy.  James tasted of the whiskey he had been sipping earlier, and Lexi couldn't get enough.

James opened the car door, and motioned for her to get out. "Let's go....I don't want to do this in the driveway." She climbed off of his lap, and James followed out of the car, grabbing her hand, pulling her behind him as he walks swiftly into the home.

Inside his luxurious mansion, dimmed lights cast a warm, seductive glow throughout the space. The scents of musk and lavender filled the air, adding an enticing undertone to the evening's ambiance. James watched closely as Lexi took in her surroundings. "James...this is breathtaking taking" she says as she admires the main foyer. James extends his hand to her again, and walks her upstairs.

The bedroom was spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that allowed soft, filtered sunlight to fill the room during the day. Heavy, velvet curtains could be drawn closed for privacy. The walls were adorned with rich, dark wood paneling, giving the space a warm, masculine ambiance.

A massive, four-poster bed took center stage, its intricately carved wooden frame reaching toward the ceiling. The bed was dressed in sumptuous, deep red colored silk sheets.

On one wall, a grand, antique armoire with ornate carvings held an array of finely tailored suits, neatly organized ties, and an assortment of meticulously polished shoes—a testament to James' impeccable sense of style.

Opposite the bed, a large fireplace with a marble mantle added to the room's charm. In one corner, an elegant vanity table with a tri-fold mirror displayed an array of colognes and grooming essentials.

Lexi is walking around, taking everything in. It fits the vibe she gets from him. Dark wood, deep reds, everything has a place. It's orderly. Almost OCD like. Something about it makes sense.