Chapter Two

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up the next morning with sweat dripping down my face. I was still breathing heavily from the nightmare. My alarm clock had awoken me from it, and oddly, I was grateful to it.
So I got out of bed and began my normal routine while memories of the dream/nightmare haunted me.
Part of me wanted it to be real, because in the dream my mother wanted me, but had to give me up. Of course I knew it wasn't real, but it's nice to think about sometimes.
******
The weirdest thing happened when I went to touch the toaster. Stupid thing must be broken. When I touched it to get out my toast, there was this blue crack of electricity and it nearly scared the poop out of me. Then the fire alarm went off and Mrs. Johnson came running in.
"What on EARTH are you doing?!?!" She yelled at me when she saw the toaster.
"It--I didn't--it just....IT EXPLODED!"
I laughed at my own choice of words, and we both cracked up. Then I checked the time. It was seven fifty- eight!!!
"Aww shiiii--taki mushrooms!!! I have to go now!" And completely forgetting the incident, I ran out the door.
* * * * * *
When I arrived at school, I tried to keep my head down, and used my hair to cover my face. I was trying desperately to remain unnoticed because I knew my hair must be extra statistic after the toaster incident.
My plan was ruined when the group came up behind me.

*****Hey guys thanks for reading!Please comment!!!!!!!*******