Chapter One

"Please let me down," The girls just laughed at me. I was literally hanging on the flagpole by the hood of my sweatshirt. Why, you ask? Well, it all started when I got to school this morning...

"Hey Frizzie Lizzie!" I turn around to see Adam and his friends laughing at me. Of course I'm used to being called that, with my staticky hair all over the place, and so I keep walking.
"Hey! I was talking to you!" Adam practically screams it at me, causing people to stare. 'I guess I'll just get it over with then,' I thought to myself as I marched over to him.
"Yes, Adam?" I roll my eyes.
"Oooooooo, Adam, she just rolled her eyes at you...." Tommy was the second most jerkiest of them all, Adam being the first. Smirking, Adam lifted me up by my armpits and dropped me on my bum. I was so embarrassed. Then, to make matters worse, he spit on my cheek! I quickly wiped it off and ran to the bathroom, and I heard his friends shouting things like, "We're not done with you yet!" And "Get back here!"

So Charlie, someone from Adam's entourage,  had told his girlfriend and her friends to 'punish me' for running away and rolling my eyes at them.
Anyways, that's how I ended up on the flagpole. Eventually they let me down and I could go home.
When I got home I was bombarded by questions from my parents. When I told them what happened, they freaked and wanted to call the police. But fortunately I was able to get them to relax so I could get some sleep.
That night, I had a very familiar nightmare, one about the day my mother left me, the day I shouldn't remember.

*********Sorry if it seems short on computers, I usually write on the app from my ipod, and its actually a couple pages on there. Sooooo......Thanks for reading! Hang in there my loyal (5) followers! Love ya'll!*********