three

***eleanor**

Its been three weeks since I've started school and so far I've only made one friend. Bea, she's so beautiful and elegant it's unreal she made me feel like I can tell her anything. I walked into school holding Noah's hand, I know what your thinking don't most siblings like hate each other but me a Noah well we have a special relationship we tell each other everything and that's what I love about him the most he doesn't judge you by your past only by your personality.

As we were getting closer to my locker I felt someone's eyes burning a hole in my back I turned around a saw Cameron standing against his locker with his jaw clenched. I'm not to sure what's wrong with him we were flirting/talking on the first day of school but now i feel like he hates my guts completely.

'Nono' I say, Noah glares at me with a straight face 'I'll catch up with you later, there's something I need to sort out' I said as I kissed his check and walked towards Cameron.

'What do you want' he literally spits at me. I stand back confused and shocked 'what's wrong with you, you were totally normal with me last week what's changed' he stares at me with those emotionless eyes of his 'what's changed?' He laughed histerically. I seriously have never been so confused in my life. 'Yeah what's wrong with you'

He shakes his head 'I was stupid enough to like you and I was actually nice to you, you were different and I wanted you but you just go and find yourself a new boyfriend to mess around with, even though I left so many clues indicating I liked you, your just a selfish little slu..'
I start laughing so hard that everyone probably thinks I'm having a fit in between laughs I say 'wait ar...are you talk..ing about Noah' nearly falling to the floor. He just stares at me totally clueless 'Noah is my brother you retarded bitch'

***cameron***

I can't believe she's having this much of an effect on me, she acting so oblivious to not know what she did urgh why do I always fall for the one who want nothing to do with me. 'I was stupid enough to like you and I was actually nice to you, you were different and I wanted you but you just go and find yourself a new boyfriend to mess around with, even though I left so many clues indicating I liked you, your just a selfish little slu..'
She stops me by laughing hysterically. What's wrong with her does she not see how hard it is for me to say this to her and she just stand right in front of my face laughing at me, I could seriously punch something right now.

'wait ar...are you talk..ing about Noah' I nod totally confused to were this is going to lead 'Noah's my brother you retarded butch' she says before bursting into another fit of laughter. I just look at her trying to search her face for any emotion to show she was lying.

I then put the weird conversations they had together and it finally made sense. 'oh my god I feel like such an idiot' I groaned 'that's cuz you are' she smiles sweetly.
She then begins to walk up to me, I tense up I mean I really like her and everything but she's just gonna play me so imma make sure I do it better.
I quickly lean in and peck her lips 'sorry got to go, late for chemistry, Mr. Digby is a total bitch' while walking of I smirked to my self knowing I had totally shocked her.

***eleanor***

He made a move before I got the chance, he thinks he's better at this game that me but he better think again cuz here comes the queen of breaking hearts.