Comfortable and Confident [2]

"No clothing," he joked, but still searched my eyes for an approval. I nodded, and lifted my arms off his body, above my head, giving him the permission he needed. I could see the relief etched across his face as he lifted my shirt off me, and I was pretty sure that he addressed the idea as a joke, just to see how I reacted. Luckily for both of us, we had never wanted anything more. 

He discarded my shirt easily, tossing it over our heads and across the room carelessly. He looked down at me and ran his hand up my chest, tip-toeing his long and delicate fingers like spider's legs. He brushed over my nipples smoothly, making me crush my eyes shut as he brought his lips to mine again. 

We started to kiss more readily this time, his hands exploring me again. He made his way to my boxer shorts eventually, taking his time, so as not to seem like that was his first objective. Once there, his fingers danced and pressed into the elastic, pushing it off my round hips slightly, but never removing it entirely. It wasn't until I broke the kiss with my nod and groaned yes, that he removed them completely, the cold air around making its way across my skin. 

It wasn't so nerve racking being in front of Gerard naked; he had seen everything there was to show last night. It was lighter in the room now, so any imperfections I possessed would be magnified, though it never did seem to matter to Gerard. Once I was only wearing skin and abiding to the only rule in his apartment, he took the time to run his hands up my body smoothly, eyes trailing briefly all around. 

"You're beautiful," he gave way to his new favourite phase, burying his head in my neck and whispering it into my ear. I felt myself blush, and I brushed him off with a gleaming eye and a devious request. 

"Your turn." 

He smiled right back and took his attention away from my body. He flipped onto his back, leaving me with a void I needed to fill next to me. He unbuckled the top of his pants first, easing down the zipper gently. Like the night before, his cock came forth almost immediately, and I saw he was half-hard. I was nearly erect myself, being much more easily stimulated than him. Everything was so new to me still, even kissing and calm touching got me hard in a second. Gerard hadn't even touched me there yet. Just my chest and shoulders. 

He peeled the pants away from his body, making awkward angles with his elbows until he was finally rid of the lower half of his clothing. He turned his attention back to me, his still-clothed chest looming over mine. He looked at me uneasily, casting glances down at himself and it took me awhile to realize that he wanted me to undo his shirt for him. Once I caught on, it was a matter of seconds before it too was scattered across the floor. 

Gerard looked a little different naked when he was illuminated by the day. His skin was so much paler all over his body, and that was saying something considering he was pretty white to begin with. I ran my hand up his bicep and over his shoulder, touching the smooth milky ivory texture and marveling internally at how much like marble he looked. He was encased in the sacred stone, but it did not make him look like a Greek God by any means. His imperfections were exposed more so than ever now. 

I saw the wrinkles over some parts of his skin that I had not seen in the darkness, along with the unevenness around the dry patches at his sides. I saw the way his extra weight folded and fell over his waist, and around his chest. I even saw small traces of chest hair – something I had only felt briefly last night, and was relatively unconcerned with. It was collected in the centre of his chest, dark curls that trailed so minutely over his pecs. He also had a small circular trail around his navel, which led down to his pubic hair of the same shade, but much coarser. Despite the apparent ugliness of some of his features, I couldn't turn away. I wanted to see everything on him, good or bad. It was a part of him, and I was still trying to grasp the fact that I was seeing him naked.