Chapter 12

Sunlight pours into the bedroom causing Jungkook to lazily peek down at the person sleeping on him. His lips curve up on seeing her sleeping calmly with soft snores coming out of her mouth, he rubs his thumb on her lips and pecks her mouth gently not wanting to wake her up.

Till yesterday everything was going wrong and they were falling apart but today things seemed more clearer. The thought of him almost letting go of her thinking that her happiness lies with someone else makes him nauseous, were they really going to break ? He cannot even imagine staying away from her after last night.

"Hmm." Y/n whines in her sleep, wriggling in his hold to get comfortable.

Jungkook tightens hid hold on her and buries his nose in her hair to inhale her scent, "Morning."

Y/n slowly blinks open her eyes to stare at him with blurry eyes, it makes Jungkook to fall for her more. He presses his lips against her forehead as Y/n relishes on the attention, "How are you feeling, bub ?"

"Dream. It feels like a dream to me." Y/n murmurs, stuffing her face between his shoulders and neck with a sigh. He traces her arms with his fingers smoothly making Y/n ticklish.

"You wanna talk about the pregnancy ? I won't force you but if you wanna talk about it, I am all ears." He said softly.

Y/n peeks from where she hides against his neck and all Jungkook wanted to do was smother her with kisses. She draws imaginary figures on his bare stomach mindlessly, "It happened when you broke it off with me. I was feeling faint unnecessarily. At first, I thought it was because of all the stress and my irregular sleeping pattern but then Jiah insisted that I visit the doctor. So I did."

Jungkook feels angry at himself. Because of him she didn't get proper sleep and had to take stress at such a delicate time, all he could do was blame himself. Y/n wets her lips avoiding eye contact, "When I got the news of pregnancy I was flabbergasted. I didn't knew what to do and panicked. But the thought of having a part of you all for myself made me selfish. If not you, I thought I could at least have your baby. Maybe I was crazy but I loved you so much to the extent that aborting our baby made me feel sick."

"You are not crazy." Jungkook mumbles sincerely, "If it was upon me I would have done the same. Keep our baby with me. I just am so astonished at the fact that you, a famous model at that, would want to birth a baby. The baby of a man who left you. Your career would be disrupted at such a young age. Did you not think of that ?"

"I did. I want to birth the baby of a man whom I love. My career came out of my hard work, I can always climb back up. I have confidence in myself, if it doesn't work out then I'd look for something else. I have made enough to support me and our baby." Y/n replies smoothly.

Jungkook sits up and gathers her in his arms for a tight hug, "I am terribly sorry for everything I did until now. I assure you that this won't ever happen again. I'll be by your side forever. I promise."

"I would love that." Y/n breathes out, eyes teary but she hugs him like her life depended on it.

"May I drop you at your company today ?" Jungkook prompts carefully, hands combing through her hairs gently and Y/n nods, "Yes please."

Jungkook smiles and presses a kiss on her shoulder, "Would you be okay with the paparazzi ?"

Y/n pulls away while holding the bedsheet close to her body and hums, "It is bound to happen anyway."

"Then let's get you ready." Jungkook grins widely as he picked her up along with the blanket making her yelp. He takes her to the bathroom and hand's her toothbrush with paste on it.

"Will your company be okay with this ?" Y/n wonders.

Jungkook shrugs, "I don't care if they are or not. Because right now my priority is you and our baby. You both are not my secrets."