Preface

"𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕!"

~~~

Five years ago;

Doctor's Pov~

Hurry up! It's an emergency! Sir it's a labour pain. And since it's premature birth so we need to operate immediately. So you please go to the reception and fill the form so that we can start the operation. (Loudly) Nurse prepare for the operation.(a few moments later) Is everything ready?

The voice replied me- "Yes ma'am."

Well done. Have you done the formalities sir?

Mr. Django replied "Yes all done. But please be cautious doctor🙏, my wife is so afraid of operations and needles. Please save her as she is the love of my life."

"Don't worry, I'll try my best".

I said what I found right at that time. But honestly if I say then there are only minimal chances to save the mother because that labour pain is far more than normal and it's not easy to deal with it. This is something very different, for the first time I saw such a case. Basically I want to say that something is not right with the child. I don't know whether it's a god gift or something bad is gonna happen in future but this child is not like normal child. Very different..... Very very different.......

Anyways, it's my duty save the child and I'll try my best to save the mother as well but now I have to go for the operation. But I am quite nervous😓. With all these thought processes getting over, I went to the operation theatre.

Nurse pass the knife please. I made a small cut just below the stomach on abdomen and using the scissors I tore the first layer open. With carefully opening of all the layers, I finally can see the baby. It was a baby girl. As I thought she was much bigger in size than a normal baby.

As I came out of operation theatre, Mr. Django asked "How is my baby? How is Selena? Is she alright?" To this I replied "Right now we can't say anything. She is unconscious currently and the next 24 hours may sound dangerous to your wife sir. But as I said, we are trying our best to save her. You just calm down. By the way this is your baby."

Mr. Django's Pov~

My wife is pregnant. It's only seven months but suddenly she had cramps. Dur to this I immediately have to take her to the hospital.

"Driver, take out the car we need to rush to the hospital immediately."

"Ok sir!" he replied.

I took Selena on my hands and rushed towards the car. "Drive fast! Don't worry Selena we'll reach the hospital within a few minutes. You can do it. You can handle this pain. You are so brave."

Finally we reached the hospital. I found a lady doctor there - a gynecologist. I requested her to visit my case first to which she agreed after listening to my situation. She said "it's a premature birth. We need to operate her immediately."

I was quite nervous but I agreed. She asked me to fill the formalities so I went to the reception took the form and fill it quickly so that Selena can be operated soon and she does not have to suffer from this pain anymore. I came back to the doctor "All formalitoes are done. Now you please start the operation but please be cautious doctor🙏, my wife is so afraid of operations and needles. Please save her as she is the love of my life."

She asked me not to worry but she can't understand my situation. Anyways, now Selena is inside the operation theatre. And all my family friends are just calling me and irritating me despite knowing that I am not in a state of answering their questions. So I simply asked them to come to the hospital.