Who kidnapped Sofia?

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜"
                                ~~~

The next day

Nick's Pov~

"Mumma are we done for the party?"

"Not yet but we'll soon as you know that your Lali aunty is just perfect in doing things."

"Ohk! Let me tell dad about it."

"Yeah everything will be just perfect. He'll like it. The ddecorations are so superb that nobody can say that the party is at home. It's literally looking like a hotel."

Giving a smile to mom, I went to dad's room.

"How's the decorations and food going on Nick? You know na the time for party is just after two hours. I hope this new maid will be able to do everything on time. I know that this sudden planning for the party might affect the preparations but still try to do it nicely."

"Don't worry dad, everything's going just perfect. You will like it! Trust me. And mom has seen the decorations herself, it's going perfect as per her words."

"Ohk! Let's see what your mum's choice is like."

"Dad! My mum's choice is always good. And  you know na everytime you say the same things but still you like what mum do."

"Yeah because everytime it is your mum who handles everything but this time she has given the responsibility to someone else and that too so early. It's been just one day to her in the house and I don't know whether to trust her or not."

"Don't worry dad. She is very honest and not like the previous maid. Trust me this time your trust won't be broken."

"Fine. Only for you and your mom."

Yeah dad.

Lali's Pov~

Bhaiya ji do it nicely. See these wall hangings are dropping down. Put them on the right place and tie it with something. Oh, this flower vase, it's broken and can hurt anybody. Why don't you clean it. (Looking at Sofia) (Smiling) "Sofia, sit here and observe everything. If you find someone not doing their work properly do tell me. Ok. Till then I'll go to the kitchen and check whether the shefs are done with the dishes or not.

"Ok ma." Sofia replied.

Meethi ji (housecook) what happened? Where are the shefs? And if they are not here that means nothing has been cooked for the guests! Oh no what shall I do now😱.

"Sorry Lali ji it's my mistake and I really apologize for it."

But what happened? Why are you saying sorry to me?

"Because Lali ji I didn't knew about today's party. Later on Sofia told me that it was suddenly planned. But sinceI didn't knew so I badmouthed the chefs because I thought that sahabji and madamji have appointed another housechef despite my presence. And I couldn't beer that after serving this family for more than 8 years they want to disown me as their maid. So that's why."

What? But before doing anything you must have confirmed it na. How can you do that. The party will start after two hours. Now how will we prepare food in just two hours?

"I am really sorry Lali. Please don't tell anything about it to madam ji otherwise she'll remove me from this job. I'll help you in preparing the food. I am an expert in that. Since you know that I am serving madam ji since last 8 years so I am an expert in cooking and I also cook fast."