The Perfect Kid

I sat in class, twirling my hair, trying to look attractive as he walked by. Of course, he didn't look at me, so I gave up and watched as he walked to his seat. He was so attractive. When Ms.Puccio walked in, I started listening to what she was saying.

but then I felt a pair of eyes on my back. I turned around to him licking his lips, staring into my soul. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks and turned to my desk to write a note. 

'Meet me after school' I wrote, passing it around until it got to him. i looked at him and he was looking at me, nodding his head. I smiled and turned back to Ms.Puccio.

-after school- 

I stood there waiting, as he walked out of the building to me.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey. Whats up?" he asked.

I took a second to evaluate him. He was fidgeting, blushing, quite alot. He looked up at me.

"Hey, Evelyen- I have a question..." He started.

"Yes?" I said, my heart beating.

"Will you....  go to the dance with me?" he asked.

O.M.G. Did the boy of my dreams ask me out? OMG OMG OMG, O M G. I couldn't even speak, all I did was nod my head yes. He smiled, "Cool. I'll talk to you later, my moms here." I watched him walk away. as soon as he was out of earshot, I squealed. 

-2 weeks later-

As I arrived at the dance, I saw noah waiting for me. He saw me and his whole face went red.

"H-HI." He said blushing

"Hi." I said smiling. "Lets dance?"

-2hours later-

As the dance was finishing, we walked to the roof. we sit down, sitting in akward silence.

He then grabs my head and starts kissing me, i kiss back. After about 5 minutes, when things start getting intense, i pull away. 

"ohh Noah." I say

"Ohh yea?" he says breathless.

"nvm" I say, pulling him back in.

I After this, we stay together through hi school and eventually get married. We have two daughters together, and a son, Noah Jr.