Part 1

*Scene 1: Stark's World*

The film begins with a glimpse into Tony Stark's life after the events of The Avengers. Tony is seen struggling with anxiety and insomnia, haunted by the memories of the Battle of New York. He's also facing challenges in his relationship with Pepper Potts, who is growing increasingly concerned about his well-being.

*Scene 2: The Mandarin's Threat*

Meanwhile, a new global threat emerges as a series of high-profile bombings occur around the world, all seemingly linked to a mysterious figure known as the Mandarin. Intelligence agencies are baffled by Mandarin's ability to orchestrate these attacks.

*Scene 3: Stark Industries Expo*

Tony attends a Stark Industries Expo showcasing the latest technological advancements. There, he meets Dr. George Tarleton, a brilliant scientist who has developed Extremis, a revolutionary medical treatment that regenerates human tissue but has the potential for military misuse.

NOTE: Guy Pearce is not Aldrich Killian in this, he is replaced by MODOK

*Scene 4: The Mandarin Strikes*

The Mandarin's organization, the Ten Rings, orchestrates an attack on Tony's mansion. Stark narrowly escapes, losing all his other Iron Man suits in the process. He gets away with Mark 42 and the Ten Rings steal his armors to make new villains. This is what happens when his armor is in the wrong places

*Scene 5: Stark's Survival*

Tony manages to survive by building a makeshift suit and goes underground. He begins investigating the Mandarin and discovers a complex web of terrorist activities. With the help of a young tech-savvy ally named Harley, he starts to piece together the Mandarin's true identity and motives.

*Scene 6: Uncovering the Mandarin*

As Tony delves deeper into the Mandarin's operations, he uncovers that the real Mandarin is Wenwu, a former colleague who has developed Extremis for his sinister purposes. Wenwu intends to use Extremis-enhanced soldiers to destabilize the world and reshape it according to his vision.

*Scene 7: Rebuilding Iron Man*

With newfound determination, Tony starts rebuilding his suits and improving the Extremis formula with the help of Dr. Tarleton, who realizes the dangers of her creation. Together, they plan to confront Wenwu and stop his reign of terror.

*Scene 8: Stark's Redemption*

Tony's quest for redemption and his resolve to protect the world from the Mandarin's threat set the stage for the action-packed second act of the film.