Chapter 2

There was a gazebo nearby, with bamboo and cane furnishings with fluffy white pillow doonas, and material hung from the ceiling, shielding the inside from the outside. There was a small table in the middle of the room, with a jar of water with a single gardenia flower in it, with one of Clover's favourite books called Paper Towns underneath. Under foot was soft, it was recycled plastic white and blue rugs. There was a bamboo railing covered in bougainvillea vines, with pinkish-purple flowers dotting the vine.
The smell of gardenia flooded the gazebo as they walked in, immediately Clover felt refreshed, this was her favourite place, her happy place, her sanctuary. it couldn't be invaded bye negativity or people in which Clover didn't like. When Noah walked in he was amazed, it was so beautiful, comforting, peaceful. "Clover! This is amazing!" he exclaimed with excitement "how did you do this?" Clover sat down and looked at him, he sat down next to her and closed his eyes, he was in heaven, this was pure bliss, exactly what he need after being shifted around so much. Clover picked up her book from the table and opened it, immediately Noah leaned over and took the book from her and kissed her, she pulled away for just a second and then leaned back in kissing him for longer this time. This time Noah pulled away, then he hugged her and held her hand, they were perfect.
Clover sniffed the air with a tentative look, "it's raining!" she yelled with excitement. Clover was in love with rain, it was her favourite thing apart from books. She ran out of the gazebo and into the rain, dancing around with her arms out, soaking in the water from the sky. The one thing she always hoped for. No matter what the weather.
Noah ran out to see where Clover had gone, turns out she was right there, spinning around in the rain, he went and joined her, grabbed her by the waist, hauled her over his shoulder and bought her back inside, where he placed her on a chair and laid on top of her, kissing her neck and lips.
Clover now knew what was next, Noah was her future. She never thought in her most wildest dreams that someone, as perfect for her as Noah would come along when he did.

. . . . . . . . . . . .