Chapter 1

🎶Guess who's back~! Back again~!🎶

HELLO ALL

I HAVE FINALY GAINED ENOUGH MOTIVATION TO START REWRITING THIS!!!

*INSERT MANICAL LAUGHTER*

...

ENJOY!!!

EpIc NaRaTiOn!!!~

It was an average day in the Rainbow Factory but their was something the workers didn't know... 

It was test subject trading day~

THIRD POV

Wally briskly walked down towards the loading docks where his trade shipment was waiting. He hated getting shipments from his fathers factory but it was the only way the two kept the peace. As much as he hated his father, some of the experiments he sent Wally were... questionable...

As Wally walked into the loading dock he saw the delivery truck already there. Some workers had started leading the experiments to the lab. But as the subjects were filed away Their was a disturbance in the truck. Several workers were yelling.

"Hey!... Get her down!... Watch her!"

Wally walked over to the trucks opening.

"What is going on here?"

Wally then has to jump out of the way as one of the workers are thrown out of the truck. The man was covered in scratches and had passed out from being thrown. Wally turned back towards the truck to see the rest of the workers trying to drag the last experiment out. Wally watched as one by one, the workers lost their hold on the various ropes and chains. He slowly approached the truck and looked in to see a ball of feathers curled in the far corner. 

"Hello..?"

What ever it was flinched at the sound of his voice and slowly the feathers shifted, revealing a set of eyes that glowed a soft F/C. Wally gently walked closer and crouched down to look at the experiment. It had wings, one white and one black, both were tipped with F/C. Wally slowly held a hand out to the test subject, knowing that his father was never to kind to any of his subjects. Seeing how this one reacted to the workers told him that the subject had received worse...

Wally tilted his head slightly and asks softly, "What's your name?"

The figure moved it's wings a little so they could see him, "Y-...Y/N..."

Wally slowly offered Y/N his hand, "Would you like out of the truck?"

Y/N nodded, then placed a hand in Wally's. He gently pulled her up so she wouldn't get hurt more. As Wally tried leading her out, she stumbled and leaned on Wally for support. Wally then turned to the workers still left.

"One of you go get me Poppy." He said, none to gently.

IGHT MY LOVELIES!!!!

THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!

THERE WILL BE A ⚠️TW! ⚠️FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE I WILL BE DESCRIBING THE STATE OF Y/N'S APPERANCE!!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!!

GOODBYE!!!!

WORD COUNT: 437

>:3✨