More smut lol

It was the middle of third period and I was supposed to meet up with her so I asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher let me go so I walk to her building and we meet up and she gave me a kiss and we skip school to walk around town after walking around town for a while we go back to the school but on the way we stop by one of the school's buildings and we go into the bathroom that has a door and locks on it and she sees my bulge and she jumps into my arms and started kissing me and she whispered into my ear " im a virgin but I want you to take my virginity" and she grabs my bulge and unzips my pants and she says be gentle so I unbutton her pants and unbuckle her bra and I slowly put my dick in her pussy and she says harder and I thrust into her and she moans softly and I rub her clit while thrusting into her and we came at the same time and she was panting but she jumps onto me and we started making out but she say " oh shit we missed fourth period" and I say "we have bigger problems than that we forgot the condom" and she kissed me and said "don't worry I'm on birth control" I softly let out I sigh of relief so we make out for a little and we start putting our clothes on and we go out of the bathroom and walk to her next class and she gives me another kiss and says "same time next week" and winks at me, so I walk to class and I realize I have 19 overdue papers.