6.

Jaemin was sitting in his room while thinking about his life. How he was dating Donghyuck and then how in flash of seconds he was told to get married. Jaemin takes his phone and opens his gallery which had some Donghyuck's pics.

Hey Hyung how are you? You must be really sad na. You know hyung I thought that after marriage all I will do is to obey my husband words but Jeno  is not like that.  You know he sometimes gives me  care like Renjun He cares for me like Renjun used to do of you. Someone says it’s painful to wait for someone while some say that it's painful to forget someone but what to do when you don’t know to wait or forget that person. I am gonna move on hyung with jeno. He is really nice guy though this marriage was for only my Grandma happiness but now Jeno’s life is also joined with me and I  can't just waste two lives for my happiness. I accept I love you but ..

Jaemin  just wanted to get free from his thoughtsCan this heart be stolen by Jeno?

Suddenly Jeno enters the room and sees Jaemin sitting on bed. He goes towards him and takes his hands in his hand. Jaemin flinches at first but calms down when he sees its Jeno.

You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.

What you mean ?

You can hide it from me Jaemin but your eyes won't. I know something is bothering you but you aren't telling me. Its not a big deal for me to find about your past or what has happened with you but I want you to trust me and tcll me everything and I can wait for it no worries .

Nono..

Say bunny..

I  will not tell what has happened in my past but can I cry in your arms it’s really suffocating me.

Come here

Jeno pulls Jaemin in his embrace and hugs him tightly while Jaemin starts sobbing slightly.

( Jeno in mind) I don’t know what has happened with you Jaemin but pls tell me. You are my first love and I hope you will be last too. I hope we shall be staying strong cause I love you so much. Seeing you like this makes my heart break into pieces. I love so much bunny..

Jeno looks down when he feels Jaemin grip loosen. He sees that Jaemin was already asleep cause of crying. He picks him up and lays down on bed with me.

With Donghyuck

(Staring at Jaemin pic) I am still hoping that it’s you and me in end. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else cause your heart still belongs to one who broke it. I don’t know how your life is going on nana  but I promise I will destroy that Lee and no one can stop me from doing that.

with Renjun

I can sense that hyuck  is upto something really dangerous. I don’t even know what ts happening over there and I can’t go back for more I week now. Don't do something stupid Hyuck that will make you regret later. Love is greatest healing power i know. Love can heal even the deepest and most painful memories because love brings the light of understanding to the darkest corner of our heart and mind.

He sigh and Slip his Milkshake.

Lee mansion

whoa.. mom it’s so delicious I just wanna kiss your hands tor cooking this.

You can dear but kiss your hubby hand cause I have just guided him and he is one who cook today.

Jaemin , come here