9.

It was a beautiful morning with a couple cuddling in their bed or you can say that only one was sleeping and the other one was admiring his husband.

My hubby looks like a  cute puppy.Aww so cute he is.

Jaemin pecks jeno ’s eyes on which jeno snuggles into jaemin's chest.

Princess let me sleep.

No No jen get up. You need to go to office and I  also need  to go and help mom.

you  are sho bad.

Aish who will say that you are Youngest Ceo of Neo who is mature and calm. Such a baby you are.

Then do you want me to become your daddy.

Jeno says smirking and hovering over Jaemin who blushes at the sudden sentence.

Aish such a shameless creature

what's there to be shameless. I am talking with my personal wifey.

what you mean by personal wifey do you have any public wifey.

Jaemin says glaring at jeno who decides to tease Jaemin a little more.

Who knows

yahh.. how can you say that

Now what's fault in saying that I  just told the truth.

You puppy how can you say like this when you have a such a beautiful husband.

don’t think so

Jeno says with a little smile but regrets when he sees f tears in Jaemin’s eyes. Yes Jaemin is flirting also.

Aigoo bunny why are you crying. i  was just kidding my love.i only love you

Dont say like this again Nono. I am so scared to this things what if you leave me for someone who js better than me.

Sh don’t say like this my bunny . This Heart only beats for you.

Saying this jeno  takes Jaemin’s hand and gets out of the bed.

At first sight What a magic you've done My heart is yours My sweetheart What will happen Who knows what will happen Let's live this moment In which we meet to the fullest, dear I'm here You're here Come into my arms Oh my dearest love Forget about Our worlds come into my arms.Love is that problem, Who ever dealt with it, got their hands bumt. It begins in the heart But it soon ends up getting over your head. It sometimes fights yourself, sometimes with god, And sometimes with the entire world.. Those evil games of love, Those bets of love, I've lost after playing a  gamble of two hearts.. I wander hopelessly now..  I'm a star separated from the moon,

Why did I lose myself to my heart to this extent, What have you done to me?

didn’t knew when both started to come closer. They were about to kiss each other but someone calls Jeno . Both backaway Jaemin directly  runs towards the bathroom being shy . but jeno  thinks he made him uncomfortable. Both will so lost in each other that day.

Jaemin comes with breakfast in his hand while jeno was still bathing. Soon jeno’s phone rang again so Jaemin picks it up. Actually Jeno is doing  something.

Otp

Hello Mr. Lee

Actually  Jeno is doing his mornng routine is there anything