|2|

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

Changbin's POV:

I was advancing towards the big recycle bin to throw away my leftovers after breakfast. I held my tray above the bin when someone jumped on my back, causing the whole tray to fall inside it.

It is Felix. I do not need to turn around or ask anybody to know that it's him.

"I- I'm so sorry, Binnie." His pout was the first thing I saw after turning back. How could I stay mad when he looks like this?

I let out a small sigh and said in a stern voice, faking my annoyance. "Hm. Let me wash my hands."

His pout grew even bigger--if it could do that--with eyes which stared right at me.

"Okay, okay. I am not mad, alright?" I couldn't contain my smile this time, making him smile again.

We reached the cafeteria washrooms before I turned on the faucet and let my hands moisten under the flowing water. He was watching me before he spoke up.

"Don't you have History now?" He asked me. "Go fast, you know Mrs. Jane, your History teacher, is strict with punctuality."

"Alright. Thank you for reminding me, babe." I pinched his cheek after wiping my wet hands. "Good luck with your French lessons."

"Thank you! I'll get going then, good bye!" Felix gave me a peck on my right cheek and left for class.

I left the washroom, not much later, and walked towards my class, carrying my History book.

After reaching the class, I set my book down and sat at the desk while waiting for the teacher.

It wasn't long before somebody tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and captured those fox-eyes in my mind. "Jeongin..?"

"Yup. That's me." He gave a wide smile, making his sclera disappear for a solid moment. "I have a request to make, hyung."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Can you please come with me to the club tonight? Felix said he would go only if you would come too, and neither Hyunjin hyung, nor Seungmin are coming. If you don't go then I'll miss the chance. You can bring any of your friends too, but please don't refuse!"

I thought for a minute. Is it a weekend tomorrow? Yes. Do I have any important work today? Not really. Do I want to spend time with my boyfriend? Yes, of course! Let me agree to this poor kid's pleading then.

"Hm, alright. I'll go."

"Who's going where?" Where did Chan pop out from?

"Oh, hey Chan! Jeongin is going to the club today and Lix, along with me, is going to accompany him. We were talking about that." I answered.

"What a coincidence! I was just going to ask you if you would like to come with me to the club. Minho and Jisung wanted to stay home--not something new--so shall we all go together?" Chan asked.

"That sounds great!" Jeongin's face lightened up. "Even my friends refused. If Changbin hyung did not save me here, I would probably lose this Friday night."

"You could have asked me right away. We would go there without disturbing the two lovebirds." Chan suggested while eyeing me. What did I do?

"Noted. I will keep that in mind next time, hyung." Jeongin replied.

The teacher came to the class soon after that and we started with our lesson.

___

Jeongin's POV:

"Innie, are you done?" Felix asked me while examining himself in the full body mirror.

"Ages ago. You're the one who keeps checking himself out, isn't that supposed to be your boyfriend's job? Leave that for him to do." I snarked a comment.

His cheeks turned pink and he stomped away with a pout. "Let's just go."

I chuckled and followed him out the dorm room.

The club is not really far from the dorms. The students usually spend some time over there in the weekends.

Lix had informed Changbin to meet up on the way. We met him in front of the residential building and started on our way to the place.

It was a seven-minute walk. We showed our IDs and got in.

"Guys! Over here!" We noticed Chan waving at us from a distance. Felix and Changbin motioned that they'll be on the dance floor. I gave them a thumbs up and approached Chan who was sitting on one of the counter chairs.

I gave him a quick smile before the bartender voiced, "What drink would these fine young men like today?"

"What do you have among alcohol-free drinks?" I asked him. I did not fail to notice how Chan was grinning at the mention of my chosen category of drinks.

"Here you go," I was handed a menu card by the bartender. He then proceeded to suggest names of drinks that I've never even heard of before. I was genuinely confused and unable to decide what to have.

"One Shirley Temple and a Blue Lagoon cocktail for us, please." Chan stated, earning a questioning stare from me.

"Trust me," He whispered. "You'll like it."

The bartender nodded and started preparing our drinks.

I glanced at the dancing crowd and saw Felix vibing away with his man. I admit, I felt a bit jealous of how they looked like they were the only ones over there, not caring about the others. Oh! To have a relationship like that...

"Do you want to hit the dance floor too?" I heard Chan's voice beside me.

"Hm? No, I'm fine." I quickly replied, sipping on the last remains of my fizzy drink.

"Are you sure? You really look like you want to go out there." He asked me again, scanning my face.

I looked up at him trying to figure out his intentions. To think about it, there was nothing to lose to give in for the dance. There is no harm in that, right?

He gave me his hand posing a bit like the royals and I took it. He lead me onto the dance floor with all the sweaty bodies leaning and grinding with their partners, having the best time of their life. He pulled me towards him, gaining my attention, as he slipped his hands around my waist.

I smirked at the hands placed on my waist, feeling greedy to be on power. I placed my hands around his neck. Our bodies swayed with the rhythm of the song 'Moonlight' came on, a perfect romantic song for couples, still we continued.

When his hands slipped out of my waist to simply change the dance style I decided to take over the power. I turned him around placing my hands on his waist more like trying to put in the dominance.

The song hit the chorus and I clung onto his body, chest to chest. I felt his heavy breathes. He probably didn't expect me to dance so intimately. It felt magical to dance like this after a long time.

He gradually put his head on my shoulder--more like on my neck--before whispering, "I didn't know you could dance so well."

When he looked back into my eyes, I shrugged before doing one last step and left the stage.

I went back to the counter and slipped out the money to pay for my drink. The bartender grinned and informed, "Your boyfriend has paid for both of your drinks."

"Boyfriend?.." I looked around and noticed Chan winking at me before he disappeared into the crowd.

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘