Monsters at the USJ

We begin at the USJ, where Izuku sees Aizawa getting attacked by the Nomu.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa needs help.

Tsuyu: Well what can we do?

Izuku thought to himself, and then he got the answer.

Izuku: Guys, there might be a way to save him, but you have to trust me.

Enjiro: I trust you Midobro.

The students except Bakugo agreed and Izuku pulled out a black book with a lock on it. He then takes out a key that hangs around his neck and unlocks it.

When he opened the book a bright flash appeared and the ink started to come off the pages and form a silhouette the ink then turned into large ape-like hands with arms covered in white fur. Then the creature was revealed. It was an abominable snowman.

 It was an abominable snowman

Izuku: Snowman, attack that Nomu

The beast roars and charges at the Nomu using his strength to overwhelm the behemoth.

Jiro: Midoriya, what is that thing?

Izuku: I'll explain when we get back to class, for now, you need to trust me.

With the villains.

Shigaraki: How did that kid summon such a monster, he must have used a cheat code.

Kurogiri: Young master, perhaps it would be wise to retreat.

Shigaraki: No, that's not happening.

We now return to the class.

Izuku (mind): Now that the Nomu is occupied, I can get sensei to safety.

Izuku pulls out another book and opens it. This time out of the book came a large group of small lawn gnomes that had different clothing and moved around like living statues.

 This time out of the book came a large group of small lawn gnomes that had different clothing and moved around like living statues

Izuku: Get that man away from the fight

The gnomes nodded and started rushing towards Aizawa at full speed carrying him like a team. They carried him up the stairs and to the class.

Izuku: Thanks guys.

The gnomes then started to cheer and giggle with high-pitched voices. Aizawa looked at Izuku with a stern expression.

Aizawa: Midoriya, you have a lot of explaining to do.

Izuki: I know, and you'll get your answers when we return to class. But right now.

Izuku picked the book that the gnomes came out of and then opened it. A vortex formed and the gnomes all jumped into it. Once they were all gone Izuku closed the book and locked it. Aizawa looked closely at the book and saw a label on the cover that read "Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes". He then realized that it was a book written by the famous horror writer R.L. Stine.

The door then burst open and Iida and the teachers arrived.

AM: WE ARE HERE!!!

Izuku: All Might, don't fight the white one, he's a friend of mine.

AM: Very well young Midoriya, but let me assist him.

AM jumped down and started helping the Snowman fight the Nomu until he could deliver a powerful punch that sent the creature flying.

Shigaraki: Nononono, you cheated.

Kurogiri then opened a portal and they left. After the fight, Izuku agreed to explain to the staff and his class what happened when they returned to class. Izuku returned the Snowman to his book and went back to the bus with the class.

We now go to Izuku who had returned home after school.

Izuku: I'm home.

Inko: Welcome home honey, I heard what happened, and I'm glad your safe.

Izuku: Me too Mom, but I'm a little nervous.

Inko: Why?

Izuku: Because now I have to tell them the truth, and I'm scared that they will leave me.

???: Well it was bound to happen anyway.

Spoke a raspy voice, Izuku looked in the living room and saw a ventriloquist dummy wearing a black buttoned suit and red flower with black combed hair sitting in the armchair.

Izuku: I don't know what to do Slappy, I've had to keep this secret for years, and now I have to tell them.

Slappy: Come now, remember the first time you met us. You were once very terrified about it but now look at you. You can do this Izuku.

Izuku: Thanks Slappy that really helped.

Slappy: And if you're having a hard time explaining, why don't I come along?

Izuku: Sounds good, I'm still a little nervous, but I think I can face it now.

And that is all for now, I hope you all enjoyed this first look at my Goosebumps x MHA crossover until next time see ya.