Jiho vs Daniel

Jay was in the bathroom as he heard three people saying they'll jump Daniel. As for the other classes they heard of Daniel's feat, Jiho was on the way to the bathroom as he went into the stall he was surprised as all of them had been beat up.
It was nighttime again as little Daniel was working again for his shift he saw Vasco and Y/n together she saw me and apologized immediately "I'm sorry about what Zack did to you!" "No miss it's alright!" Little Daniel said "tell me when it happens again!" You said.

"I heard that happened I'm sorry for you too" Vasco said "my name is Vasco nice to meet you" Y/n smiled and introduced herself as well they soon left Daniel wanted to work out so he decided to do some exercises in the store as he did that a beautiful girl came into the store and saw "Sorry, I workout just like that if I made you feel bad I apologize"
She said. She gave him a drink and left as he cried happily knowing there were good people in this world, Jiho was getting bullied outside of the convenience store as he was forced to steal something.

He did as told scared of his nudes getting leaked but as he did that he tripped over his feet. Daniel went to help him up the three guys from his class forced the two to fight each other. Vasco heard them a couple of blocks away due to how loud they were being. They didn't want to fight each other so they stayed still and said nothing to them nor did anything "hey, G hole if you can fight him you get your freedom." Doo Lee said smirking
Jiho immediately went to attack Daniel as he was just using two arms and knocking it on Daniel's head as for Daniel he simply just put his arms up to block him from his.

Vasco stopped them from fighting even further "stop" they all turned around to see Vasco hero of the architecture department and men of all men AND heroes of all hero's ANDDDD baby girl of lookism
(Jake's number 1). He grabbed Doo Lee by the neck and said "you guys are bad guys" he started saying sorry and to let him go so he did when he saw Y/n coming towards them.

 He grabbed Doo Lee by the neck and said "you guys are bad guys" he started saying sorry and to let him go so he did when he saw Y/n coming towards them