◇ Introduction 2 ◇

Here are the other characters...

SANTOSH SHARMA constable of police station also a CYBER CRIME EXPERT

SANTOSH SHARMA
constable of police station also a CYBER CRIME EXPERT.
Very Innocent , kind, beautiful, soft hearted, polite and hella cuteeee.... She lives alone in her house. And her life problems are funny and serious at the same time [idk🤣 ,how but I am just writing]. She is soo Innocent, she and pushpa ji are the one of the best duos in the Thana.

Her inspiration is Karishma singh. Wants to become like her. Helps in every case which is related to cyber crime... Her strength is eating chestnuts [singhaade]. She is a pro fighter , can fight for herself in dangerous situations.

CHEETESHWAR CHATURVEDI akaCHEETAH CHATURVEDI

CHEETAH CHATURVEDI.
Constable of police thana. WOMEN PSYCHOLOGIST.
He is also Innocent, cute, kind, and a really dedicated officer in the Thana. He is very funny but also can be dangerous. He loves Santosh sharma but haven't confessed yet, but still flirts with her in serious situations. Tries to express his love but he really can't.

He is very funny, but also precious for the police Thana members. He is also Innocent. Helps in the cases related to women psychology or related to women. He and Billu share a great bond with each other...

BILLU CHAMPATHe is not any police officer but he WAS a thief

BILLU CHAMPAT
He is not any police officer but he WAS a thief.
He is also very funny, but kind, and helpful. He left his all bad habits. He is also like a part of family member of the police station members... He used to do robbery 5 to 6 years ago [idk the exact year].

Helps haseena with the cases, has sacrificed many things for the thana. He was a prisoner of police THANA before, but now loves to stay in prisons only. It's like his home [first person who loves jail]. Shares a good bond with members of police station specially with CHEETAH CHATURVEDI.