6 😕

jin pov

hey guuyz long time no see... ya this ediot author was soo lazy that's why... please forgive her... anyway back to story.. let me introduced my self and my bf  namjoon... and our story...

mine parent's

        mrs. kim soojee

.

           mr

           mr. kim soobin

.

namjoon parents

       mr. kim  seohim

.

           mrs

           mrs.   somi

(Past)

its common in  korea have same surname, but we have some relation tho, its our dad are siblings.....in the past they are the best examples of perfect brother..
they never  fight for anything... they always ready to give up for other one... always share everything they get... since childhood.. expected one thing... when they turn teenage  they both fell in love with same girl.... like you expect they started to fight for her.... in  the end she choose my dad.,. yeah...my dad was older so after that marrige they move from their hometown to Seoul..... few years later my uncle got married... ( joons dad) at that time i was one year old... that was the last time i saw my grandparents.. few years later they died but i didn't go with my parents for their funel

.

.

.

( time skip, still in the past )

(Jin pov )

one day when i was highschool....in the evening i was coming back to my home... suddenly i hear fighting and screames near my home so i ran towereds.. i see my new neighbors..... they are fighting with my parent's and other neighbors are watching the drama.... at that time i notice a boy.... no.... a man.... for god sake he was hot.... a total daddy material.... ohh god.... then reality hit me... shit he was my new neighbours son .... wait but why they are fighting and the Lady behind the man looking familiar to me..... where i see her... before i can complete my thought the fight was over and my mom was dragging my appa inside....
and then the boy look at me,..... his dragon eyes was looking at my soul directly... o gulp hard and run towards my house.... i was so confused and shy.... i ran towards my parents and see my mom consoling my appa so i sit beside them and my appa held my hand say one thing that hurt my heart for unknown reason..

"don't talk to the neighbours especially their son..... don't even look at him..... do you understand."

for a minute i was silent then i look at my eomma and nod my head..

" now go and change you're dress lets eat something "

" but what's going on their why you guyz are fighting and why___"

"shut up jin, and close you're windows properly...i don't belive them "

" okay"

before i can question anything they both left from there... ahh!! iam so confused.... who are they and what happend here.... the neighbours only move here this morning but what happend the meantime..... ahh!!! now iam so hungry first lets eat something....

.

.

.

joon pov

"appa.... wth.... it was who choose this house even near you're own brother... and now you're fighting with them for what"

"joon low you're voice"

"no eomma... please its so embrasseing.... everyone was watching us...".

"so what... its my house and i talk with anyone.... who care..."

"it was not talking appa.... you were fighting with each other like if aunty didn't held drag uncle you both will get hurt physically..."

"tf joon  who told you to call him uncle... he is not you're uncle or she was you're aunty.. they were just neighbors do you understand..."

"but...."

"no but..... we don't know them... and their son... do you understand... don't dare to look at them...."

"hmm"

"now go and change you're dress and unpacke  you're boxes and you're room is upstairs..."

"okay..."

after that they left their respective room and unpacke their things...

( anyway Thier house literary look like this... Not this but i can't find the perfect picture... So almost like this...  Both house Have upstairs room too)

TBC....

(sorry for late updates......and are you guyz ready for namjin love story.. Don't be sad as soon  us hobi gonna join them 😌. So please vote... 😌💜love you  guys... take care )