Raring*

Joakim had managed to seduce you into bed for the 3rd time today already having made you cum once with his mouth and once with his fingers before whisking you off to the bedroom yet again.

He practically throws you back onto on the bed before quickly stripping out of clothes and climbing on top of you kissing you hungrily. He takes his time marking you covering your breasts in hickies before roughly pinning your arms above your head and forcing your legs apart.

He grabs his shaft and roughly slides his tip up and down your folds teasing your clit with it covering himself in your slick arousal. You were already so sensitive it almost hurt. Your entire body shuddered in response to his cruelty. You can't help but try to grind your hips against him desperate for some relief.

"Ah...fuck Joakim please" you cry out "Just fuck me already!"

"Such a needy girl aren't you baby" he chuckles lining himself up with your entrance before slowly sinking into you bottoming himself out. He stills deep inside you giving you a moment to adjust to the familiar sting of his size. He leans down and kisses you sweetly before slowly pulling himself almost all the way out of your soaked cunt. He roughly slams his cock back into you making you yelp into his kiss bringing tears to your eyes from the oversensitivity.

He can feel you clenching around him quickly building up to your third orgasm of the evening and knows you won't last much longer. He also knows the second he feels you spasm around him releasing yourself all over him he will instantly be a goner too.

"Where do you want me to cum pretty girl?" He rasps hot breath tickling your neck  "do you want me to fill you up? Put a baby in you?" he teases

His words cause you involuntarily clench harder around his throbbing cock. Joakim notices, smiling deviously down at you as he continues thrusting roughly in and out of you.

" I see, I see" he chuckles darkly "you love the idea of me filling you up don't you Princess?"

His words alone are making your head spin your third orgasm growing closer and closer with every passing second. He thrusts deeper, and faster than you thought possible his massive cock brushing against your cervix with each stroke pushing you closer and closer to coming completely undone around him.

"You want me to fuck a baby into you don't you Raring? You love the idea of being round with MY baby" you moan in response and he shakes his head clicking his tongue at you before brushing your hair off of your sweat slick forehead and tucking it behind your ear

"Use your words baby. Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want from me" he coos using his thumb to lightly circle your clit, teasing you just enough to leave you whimpering and begging for more.

"Please, please Daddy use me" you begged looking into his eyes struggling to get the words out between feverish moans  "I need you to fill me I wanna feel you "

His eyes darken. He grips your hips so tightly you are certain there will be bruises tomorrow. He thrusts into you with such force it causes the bed frame to slam against the wall with each stroke.

"I know you're close baby, let go cum for me" he groans and that was all it took to send you toppling over the edge. You screamed out his name clawing at his forearms as he continued to hold you still and thrust into you with all his might. A few seconds later he spills into you filling you with his warm cum. He collapses on top of you sweaty and out of breath. You both lay in silence trying to catch your breaths as you feel him soften still inside you. You absentmindedly play with his hair brushing it out of his face while rubbing his upper back.

After a few more minutes of cuddles he finally pulls himself off of you, both of you wincing as he pulls out. You attempt to get up to clean yourself but he pushes you back down hovering above you.

"Nope. uh uh I was serious y/n"

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion

"I am giving you a baby. You are gonna lay your ass down and stay there filled with my cum. You better get used to it because it's gonna be a daily occurrence until I finally make you a mom" he says

"I'd like that" you smile up at him "for the record I think you would be an amazing daddy"

He smiles and leans down kissing your forehead, then your belly then your lips before climbing out of bed and cleaning himself up. He throws on a pair of joggers and gently helps you a pull on a pair of panties and his t shirt careful not to spill any of his seed before turning on a movie and pulling you into his chest where you doze off dreaming of your future family