━━𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

╔════════════════════════╗

 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 

╚════════════════════════╝

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?!

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛..

𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬:

☞ You're expected to be polite and maintain peace. 

☞ Be Patient. (Imma repeat what everyone says) Judges have a life outside.

☞ You're supposed to follow your assigned Judges.

☞ If there's any change in your username or book title, it must be informed to hosts and to the assigned Judge personally.

☞ You can submit only 1 book in the Main and 2 books in the Mini category. As the slots are fewer, we want to give opportunities to more writers.

☞ Your work must have at least 7 chapters (excluding, disclaimers, prologue, and epilogue) and should be below 5K views.

☞ Bribery will be strictly prohibited, You will be disqualified and blacklisted.

☞ If you have any reason you're backing out, then please inform us before it's way too late.

☞ You can't do any heavy editing once the Judging period starts.

☞ To avoid messy forms, you would be filling it in Google Forms which is available in the "Forms" chapter. Once we accept it we would be mentioning your ID in the Official List.

☞ Do a double check whether you have followed all the rules or not.

☞ (This is a slight request if you could check any book of - and share some genuine comments)

𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬:

☞ You're expected to be polite and maintain peace.

☞ If you have any reason you're backing out, then please inform us before it's way too late.

☞ You can't judge the same category that you're participating in.

☞ If you receive any sort of bribery, you're supposed to inform us at the earliest.

☞ Your assigned book will be sent to you. 

☞ You can share the reviews with us via Wattpad, Instagram, or Discord.

☞ If you want a deadline extension then PM - BTSBangtan_fanfics

☞ Do a double check whether you have followed all the rules or not.

☞ (This is a slight request if you could check any book of Yoongleskookiee777  and share some genuine comments)

𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡:

☞ A PERMANENT Follow -YukinaShops-, and both the hosts - Yoongleskookiee777 and BTSBangtan_fanfics

☞Add this book to your reading list & library...

☞Give a proper shoutout to us to your followers...

☞ Follow all rules properly

яємιη∂єя : ☞  𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

ᴬⁿʸ Qᵘᵉʳⁱᵉˢ?