Game change

(Its evening with beautiful balcony view. Other side all the crew members are busy with arrangement of the shoot. Everyone is there like jungkook his body guards, y/n, make up man, side man, photographer but only one person is not present is Jimin, whom y/n is waiting for to come over. She wants to call him but her phone has no charge so its dead. She is little worried about the circumstances but seeing that tensed self one person feel immense happiness. Jungkook. Yes, he don't want Jimin to come over the place and towering over y/n and him. Maybe gradually jungkook wants her to be with him alone. Its a perfume advertisement. There are many expensive products are placed to the self. Y/n is so fascinated to see the difference.

Y/n is ready there jungkook also ready for the shoot.

Y/N POV(Thank God

Y/N POV
(Thank God. At least this dress is better than the first day one. That was so revealing. This dress is beautiful. I wish I could have that. Its ok i will buy like it. I get out from the green room and see jungkook already start the shoot. The solo shoot. The lights were off due to shoot. I carefully stumping to the corner of the room and enjoy the shoot.)

"Is y/n ready?"

(The photographer ask a random staff. The staff looks at me and nodded her head as yes to the photographer. As she said yes, jungkook starts looking for her like a mad man. His eyes cant even wait for a second to see her. The darkness of the room become the wall between him and y/n. Suddenly lights are popping up and the ray of flash make the scene more clear to find the desire one.)

JUNGKOOK POV
(I was busy in my shoot, as y/n is still in dressing room but after sometime the photographer ask a staff about y/n and she said y/n is in the room with us. My heart beats become fast as i wanna see her in the fashion dress. The fucking darkness don't want me to see her. The impatience can destroy everything to see her. But suddenly light blowing in the room and i see y/n standing in the corner. The chubby untouched smooth honey body covering itself with the crimson red froke. A devil smile sparks on my lips. Seeing her  a certain sinful thought comes in my mind. But i feel guilty for the thoughts thou its my mind, my body i can think anything. I can't takes my eyes off her. I always flirt with everyone but not with her. Its like i think flirting with her its not my cup of tea. She is not like other girls who joint the flirting. She is different.)

Author Pov
(You know when a person attracted to the person they don't like? When they realize that THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ONES. And this is the map of the destruction between whom they love and hate.)

(As the photographer ask for y/n, she walking towards the marked line and bow everyone there. Instructor starts giving her poses to follow and she starts doing.
The first pose is, y/n holding the perfume on her palm and jungkook support her forearm with his hand. Both are standing so close. Y/n's back hits jungkooks chest for the first time. Its a totally new feeling for both. Y/n just doesn't like it but jungkook love this feeling that he would like to stand like this forever. She can feel his unstable deep hot breath on her shoulder. It's totally giving her chill through her bones. Jungkook start sweating and his hands start shaking. Yes, he is also nervous.)

(The flash light drop the sign of completion of clicking the picture. Y/n quickly detach from him and try to calm herself. On the other hand her touch makes jungkook turn on. He try to calm himself down but he can't. He drink some water and try to divert his mind. But its not easy cause the main war is happening between y/n and jungkook, and the most of effects are happening to him.)

"NEXT"

(Photographer give caution to get ready for the next shot.)

(Next one pose is much intimidating...the instructor show the pose)

the instructor show the pose)

(The pose)

JUNGKOOK POV
(Wow!!! A devil smirk is coming out his mouth. Though i was struggling with tense situation few minutes ago. But this pose is a big chance to get to know her skin more. This pose is sexy. I will definitely promote this instructor. She is heavy but I don't have any problem with that. This shoot is interesting. It is not that tough for me.)

Y/N POV
( what the hell... is it shoot or something... and why jimin is still not here. It would be best if he can be here. I look at jungkook and see his smirk. Anyone can say that he is literally happy for this pose. Oh God!!!  Jungkook is really a pervert. I hate him. My pulse get high. I start sweating like bit. A slight pain in heart is happening to think that he will touch me pretty much.)

"Both please take your positions"

(Due to caution they both apply the pose. Jungkook hold her lower waist line and t/n bend down. It helps jungkook to see her wide chest valley and slight cleavage. Everyone is amazed by the scene. Some of them are also jealous.)

JUNGKOOK POV
(As photographer order us we start doing the pose. I hold y/n from her low waist line. My heart beating very fast. My emotions and mind is now on a roller coaster. My brain stop working. Cause my total focus is on y/n. She is heavy but the heaviness of her is damn sexy. She bend down which makes her wide fair chest valley visible. Everyone is looking at us. I look at her face and realize she is nervous. A smirk comes out from my lips. I couldn't even imagine she would be look soo beautiful like this. Her cleavage can be seen. Her position making me turn on in a bad way. There are some male stuff looking at her which makes me kill them brutally. But why im feeling jealous?!! I pull her one leg to me. During the pull i first time touch her skin... it's so soft and smooth as hell. The froke is short so her thigh is glowing in the spot light. I have to accept that she has damn sexy body that can turn on anyone. I bites my lips to control myself.)

JUNGKOOK IN MIND
(Y/n you are really a game changer. I never thought i have a fire body. I shouldn't insult you. Your body really know how to hypnotize me. But now I don't think i can let you marry jimin. Your stares, your smile, your body making me mad man. You know what i love this madness)