Notice

(Everyone being amazed and surprised to see the bride. Some of them become jealous..every start praise the dress and the perfect body she have. Lisa notice everything and everyone... a intense smile comes on lips. The melodious music playing in background. Jungkook seeing her start smiling. Everyone start praising the relationship as they made for each other. Lisa slowly walking with her father to the stage...everyone throwing flowers...both side parents are smiling to see their children. Meanwhile y/n is totally devastated. She wants to go home as soon as possible. Jimin notice her worried self)

JIMIN: is everything okay?
Y/N: yeah... I'm just tired.
JIMIN: umm drink some water.

Jimin don't wanna let her go. But on the other side he is worried about her health. He start rubbing his soft palm on her head.

Both bride and groom standing on the stage. Everyone is cheering them... the priest start mumbling the vows. Jungkook and Lisa bow each other.

Y/N POV
I wish i could look like lisa... she is the way beautiful woman. She is talented. This dress fits on her perfectly. The shining hair, the victory smile to be the wife of perfect man. Thats not mean I don't love myself. I love myself most but the urge to be like this.

(At last they both announced the news of new marriage life. They both become wife and husband. Every one start clapping and wishing them a good life.)

(Now its time for the next chapter. Jungkook look at jimin to start the mission. Jimin understands the signal and he stand up. Few of the audience looking at him.. where y/n is drowing in other thought.)

(Suddenly the yellowish-white spotlight traces the table where you and Jimin are sitting. You suddenly flinch out to being hit by the light. You look at Jimin standing in front of you with a smile. You can't process what's going on... You look everywhere and see most of the people looking at you.)

JIMIN: y/n I know it's not the right time to do that but I can't wait for long.

(Jimin is also nervous to do that...but he does it anyway. Y/n also become nervous to see the situation... both of them heart is start pounding hard.)

JIMIN: Y/n...I Love you. Please be mine forever.

(Y/n get up from the sit in shock and looking at him in mix emotion of confusion, anger, surprised...she don't know what should she do.)

(But no one knows there is another flex is happened right before. Jungkook is able to recognize the girl Jimin proposing. He can't believe in himself... thousands of questions are pivoting in his head.)

JUNGKOOK POV
(I was standing with my beautiful lady... I'm happy to marry her. After completing my ceremony signal Jimin to start his one. But when the spotlight makes the table recognizable my heart stopped for a minute... I can't believe in my eyes... Jimin will propose to her?!! I look at y/n carefully. I don't know why but she looks stunning in that dress. She looks so cute. Wait!! What happen to me that I am praising her?... why jimin choose her to marry?? Her brown honey skin, her sparky hair make everything pale.)

Jung kook again focuses on Lisa to forget her...but he can't.

Here y/n become very nervous... she don't know what should she say...here jimin looking at her face with hope... people cheering both of them.

Y/N POV
(Im totally become confide to hear the confession. I really needs time to process the matter... as jimin is so good man...he always take care of everything... and he understands me well. I also like jimin but never fuel the feeling. Should i say yes?!! Or No!! I close my eyes tightly)

Y/N: but I'm dump...and fatty!! (In sign language)
JIMIN: i don't care...i love the way you are.

(finally y/n answer him)....

........
.......

YES....

she start smiling. Seeing that jungkook feel lil bit of jealous. He himself don't know the reason behind the jealous.

(But he can assume it as how she said yes to him or maybe how jimin fell in love with this girl..the propose now makes the tables turn. Jungkook become curious to know her now.)

AFTER ENDING THE PARTY
After the party everyone is almost departed from the place. But jungkook told jimin to wait to talk to him a while ago... now jimin is standing on the roof with wine glass...the chilling wind touching his bare face... the city lights are twinkling in the velvet night sky...jungkook comes to him.

All the time jungkook can't stop thinking about y/n

All the time jungkook can't stop thinking about y/n... one side he impressed by her but other side he become jealous to see the happiness in her eyes become confused that how people love her that much.

JUNGKOOK: why did you propose her?!

Jimin turn and smiling with exhale the breath...

JIMIN: i know buddy you will ask me this question. So as per your question, my answer is...I'm not falling for the out side beauty... like you.

Answered the question jimin leaves the place.. he become angry due to the question.