two

'Is it true the ribs can tell
The kick of a beast from a Lover's fist? The bruised
Bones recorded well
The sudden shock, the Hard impact. Then swollen lids,
Sorry eyes, spoke not Of lost romance, but hurt.'

my eyebrows were high up in admiration of her poems.

I was on my way to school on the bus, but jungwon didn't take it this time, nor did he yesterday.

it's been two days since we had our little talk in the library and since then he doesn't even say hi.

most likely he's avoiding me in public, and we didn't meet in the library too so that's how it was going.

but I really liked the book he suggested, it talks about women empowerment and love and life all at once in such an amazing way.

I got off the bus walking straight to my classroom, since the first period is about to start.

I got in class and my eyes searched for him, finding him right away in his desk.

I moved towards him but the second his eyes laid on me he shook his head aggressively.

which made me stop as I frowned at what he did.

"good morning class!" Mr. seo entered the class, i just ignored jungwon and took my seat repeating with everyone good morning to Mr. seo.

"today we'll have some questions about what we took yesterday before we start our new lesson" Mr. seo wrote on the black board a math equation for each student.

and so everyone went to the board answering a question in order, I walked to the front solving the equation right away, after all it's just the rules you apply on them.

"jungwon?" the teacher called for jungwon who took some time before coming out.

I avoided looking back but i saw him walking slowly forward, holding the white chalk he froze at the board.

the same girls from behind me chuckled at the situation he's in, and it quietly pissed me off.

"yang, if you don't improve you won't be able to hold a place in this class and you're already a senior, when will you start solving equations easily like your classmates?".

jungwon left the chalk, balling his shaky hands then bowed to Mr. seo "I'm sorry, I'll do my best" Mr. seo sighed signing for him to go back to his seat.

so he did with his eyes on the ground.

"hey easy!" sunghoon whispered next to me which made me realize I was about to break my pencil.

"I hate how they treat people like they're retarded".

"maybe because they are?" the girl behind me talked between me and sunghoon, the one that's been laughing at him secretly.

lim jaenni.

"shut the fuck up jaenni" her eyes widened, going back she raised both of her hands up in surrender with an amused smile.

"hey hey! what's going on here?" Mr. seo asked so I looked at him with the same glare i gave her "nothing".

- ༅ -

"okay, but what you did back there was wild" sunoo stuffed a laugh putting his hand over his mouth.

"It felt like you're defending your child" sunghoon mocked me but I just sighed.

"he kinda deserved it though" haneul admitted "thank you!" I thanked her sincerely since no one really backed me up.

"why what happened?" yuna asked curiously while jay nodded along interested to know.