𝟬𝟬 | ❝ 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀, 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❞

𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂
a Vampire Diaries fan fiction

𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂a Vampire Diaries fan fiction

Winner - Conner Gray.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤
chapter One

Have you ever had a dream that felt more like a memory? To be haunted by your past in the state of relaxation. It was his eyes that never stopped watching her. Watching as she slept and as she wept, the panic that flooded her veins with frantic hands. His eyes watched her as she laughed with the upmost happiness and as she mopped with the downfall of depression overcoming her like the sudden change in the weather. His watercolour eyes stared past her physic and into the barriers off her gardened eyes, holding the stories of lifetimes worth of experiences. He looked into her tainted soul as it attempted to piece it self together like a blanket from your childhood, barely just holding together. The judgement faded the second his soul flashed to her as he too had a broken soul. He was tainted with darkness just like her and he was barely hanging on but he brought his soul towards hers and together they were whole.

"Shame, isn't it?" A man appeared. His hair was messy, small pieces falling into his eyes although he didn't seem to mind, in fact, he seemed not to care at all. His voice echoed like a distant call in the narrow alleyways of London streets, the only light provided being the street lamps which lit to the best of their might in simple yellow figures, outlining the creatures that loomed out in the dirt and grain of nighttime London streets. The voice was familiar, as if found in the depts of a memory replaying its self in the bitter relaxation of sleep where your body unfocused, breathing slowing and your mind racing like the way children do.

"Wha-" Air cut her off, as she gasps in struggle. Her legs give out as they fall to the ground with despair, the last crumb of hope shattering as her face turns blue. "Listen." The distant voice demands and so she did like a slave, compelled to do his bidding. The sound of a heartbeat thumped back and forth with a second break in-between. The sound of blood gushing like the fresh stream of a rivers upon the mountains. The sound of muffled moans, screaming, begging, panting, crying for help and all Tempest could do was gasp with a open mouthed blue face.

The final sound came out from the distant voice and reality snapped back like the return onto the ground after jumping up, the rush from nicotine and the adrenaline from excitement. Breath returned and suddenly the earth was shining down onto Tempest.

a gasp sounded out, the airy noise startling the puppy sat on the edge of the bed closet to Tempest feet with a hand softly stocking the glossy fur. The hand stroked like a familiar pattern, every couple seconds it adjusted the placement. "Good morning, Tempest."