𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬

↳ ❝ [𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎] ¡! ❞┆ ⤿ 💌 ⌗

You know the feeling of being empty, alike the bittersweet demise of feeling hallow inside as the world surrounds you with itself. The limitless dreams and unfulfilled promised with petty and confusing meanings which never end well.

Oh wait-

How rude of me, Diary, My name is Tempest Petrova. I've been assigned this glorious chore of filling a book with the problems that bother me by my... well my therapist. I said to Mrs Tate that this is ridiculous but she insisted.

What a cunt.

I suppose I should introduce myself?

Well I guess to introduce myself I need to tell you a story, my story, and god is it long...

Tempest petrova was an old women. Not physically, no, physically Tempest withheld the looks of an 18 year old girl with her luscious thick locks of brunette hair which shone with the light of the sun hitting it with its beaming rays. Her lips enchanted the simple minded (meaning most) as she whispered softly like a angel, her voice gentle and feminine. Her skin glowed with grace and when she smile (oh god! When she smiled) when she smiled she had the world at their knees begging for the smallest glance of attention.

In reality, Tempest was trapped inside a body with the mind of a being who held thousands of years of knowledge. Plus note, she was anything but Angelic besides her looks and god did she relished in it.

The true Tempest Petrova was often described as the devil in disguise, the lips that enchanted men and women was used to their full advantage as their bodies laid limp in an over expensive hotel suite, she wasn't the cleanest either as blood stained her teeth, her lips, her chin and well, so forth...

Though this wasn't always the case, The being of beautiful itself did once used to live amongst a society designed for her, The early stages of human life. She lived as one of them with organs that functions just alike theirs. Her lungs filled with air and blow it back out, her heart pumped the way it was originally supposed to, with warm blood coursing through her once alive veins.

Yes, Tempest Petrova was once human, Although, she doesn't like to dwell on the times of her past... when she wasn't seen, when she got picked on by her fellow villagers. When a boy asked to court her because he lost a game, When her mother would slap her, when her father used to-

The past

Tempest grew up and then suddenly she died and was reborn as the first creature of the night, a being which would cause an never ending, terror filling, blood sucking, death raising, amount of fear.

After all, she was the devil and she was twice as pretty.