Chapter Two: An Odd Discovery...

Rui POV:

Today I found out I was in the same class as Tsukasa, my enemy.

Actually, I didn't see him as an enemy.

He resented me for the time I accidentally flew a drone into his head. Which, actually, makes complete sense.

What doesn't make sense though, it that after over a year, he still hates me.

I said sorry at least a hundred times, but he ignored it. Tsukasa was the stubborn type, loud and outspoken. He was amazing at making people laugh, or putting a smile on someone's face.

Not me though.

I refuse to smile at him ever.

If he wants an enemy.

He gets one...

But not for long. You see...in the past few months...I grew a tiny crush on Tsukasa. His voice...his smile...everything little thing he did was my favorite part about him. The only thing I really hate about him is how he hates me...

I don't hate him back.

I never did.

I want his love. His smile. His voice.

I want him. I want him in my arms. I want to say sorry...

But if I did, he would never accept it. That's because we're enemies. And you can't love someone you hate.

Right...?

Tsukasa POV:

I can't believe it. First, I found out he was my roommate for the trip.

Second, he's in my class?!?

How can this be...

I opened the door to my room, and slammed the door shut. "Stupid Kamishiro...always having to make my life miserable..."

I flopped on my bed, but I couldn't have peace yet, as my sister came in.

"Tsukasa, why were you upset earlier?" She sat down next to me on my bed.

"Why I was upset? Maybe because my roommate for the trip is that stupid Kamishiro..." I clenched my fists, hoping to someday have them collide with his face.

"Oh...that's not good..." she sighed. "Why do you even still hate him?"

Why I hate him?

"He's so annoying. He constantly pulls pranks and teases me. He also refuses to smile! Like...how can he not smile! I do everything I can to make at least a grin come out of him! But nothing works. He only smiles when I'm mad or angry, and that's just psychotic..." I rant to my sister, and she listened.

"Sounds like you're in love with him by how well you know him..." she jokes. "But, he does sound annoying..."

"I know! And he also is weird! He loves to invent new contraptions and weird things, but it's just odd...he's odd..."

"And you aren't?"

Hold on...

I am odd...

I'm a theater kid, I like musicals, I sing and dance in the halls.

I'm just like Rui.

I am odd.

And I hated him for it...

"I am odd..." I look at Saki, my face saddened.

"Exactly. Now, I think you owe Rui Kamishiro a huge apology." Saki was right. I have to say sorry.

I want to say sorry...

(End)

(A/N)
Hey! Super short chapter, so I apologize. Next chapter will probably be much longer! I decided the pining will definitely start next chapter, so be ready ;)