。★ 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²★。

(~Yoshikage Kira's POV~)                                       

'There's nothing Yoshikage despises more... than being the center of attention. To suffer such sickening humiliation in front of complete strangers...how could my self-piloting Sheer Heart Attack be ensnared...'

I limp to the direction where Sheer Heart Attack is. There was something happening between the enemies and I had to interfere. My hand only got heavier to the point where I had to lay it on the ground. "Shit...I have to reverse this witchcraft fast..." I mutter to myself, staring at the floor.

Then, I heart footsteps behind me. by the amount of tapping on the ground, it was two people. "Hey there, buddy. You okay?" "Not feeling too good?" "Want me to call your mommy?" the two of them teased me as if I was a child. My temper rose in my voice.

I still kept looking at the floor, making no reaction to their comments. "I'm doing fine. Now beat it." I turned my head to them, glaring at them. "Hey, hey, hey, did you hear that? Is all that booze making you dream pretty little dreams in that head of yours?" "Having fun? Enjoying the buzz?" They kept making comments as I tried to stand up. They surrounded me so I couldn't go anywhere.

In the middle of my process of standing up, one of them grabbed my tie and gripped it. He was wearing a green hoodie and a white beanie. "Nice suit you got there. You know, we just got fired and are flat broke. The ladies aren't exactly lining up either. So, when I see guys like you, I get a little agitated." His grin twisted into a scowl and he threw me into the ground.

I landed harshly and my hand gushes out blood. I held it, shaking. It was getting hard to move now. "Come on, don't just lie there." One of the men stood over me still teasing. The other once stood behind me. "Hey, buddy. Your shoelaces are untied. I'll tie them for you." I felt his hands on my shoes. He was tying my shoelaces. But in the end, he knotted them together. My feet tripped on each other and I fell to the floor again.

They loomed over me with big grins on their faces. "A nice big ol' knot! Now that's thoughtful!" The other men laughed at my face, making fun of me. I hunched over, furthermore my wallet went out of my purple jacket. One of them noticed and walked over before picking it up. He looked inside my wallet. 2,000 yen, right in his face. He touched it,

For only his hand to blow up.

He gasped in surprise. He looked down at his hand that took the blow. He was missing a finger. I stared stone cold at the ground, no reaction. "H-Hey, what's wrong?" The other men stuttered his words. He was as shocked as the one with the blown-up hand. "That's Killer Queen's Bomb Type One. It turns anything it touches into a bomb." My Stand materializes behind me. 

What was also behind was the two men, panicking. The other man held the one with the blown-up hand. "Th-The doctor! Call the doctor!" "Get me a doctor!"

"Today's been a disaster. All Yoshikage Kira wants is a quiet life... and then those pieces of shit had to interfere..."

☆ ☆ ☆

(~Josuke's POV~)

Me and Okuyasu were rushing towards the shoe shop Mitsuko mentioned where her and Koichi was at. We had to hurry. Something bad was happening...

"What the hell happened at that shoe shop?!" Okuyasu exclaimed while we were both sprinting towards the shop. "Got me, but whatever it was, it wasn't good. Hurry! It'll take about five minutes to get there." I shouted. We kept running to the shoe store. We were running out of time...

☆ ☆ ☆

(~Mitsuko's POV~)

Koichi and I kept staring at the Stand. It wasn't moving an inch since Koichi's new evolved Stand did its first attack. The Stand started to crush in on itself and cracked. "It looks cracked." I commented. I see all the blood from the Stand splatter everywhere. "That must mean that bomb Stand's user is hurt too." Koichi replied to my comment, focusing on the enemy Stand.