The first meeting.

Y\N=your name
L\N= last name
H\C=Hair color
H\L= hair length
E\C= eye color
S\C= skin color
Age is 18

You were walking home in the rain, from you job as a dress parlor. You never really liked that job but you have to do it for money to keep food on the table with your one bedroom cabin. You made your own dresses and knew how to put a corset on by your self. You had to know because you had to help girls into their dresses. You always had a way of being nice when you weren't that day. And today was one of those days.
Everyone was running into differnt stores to get away from the rain, you walked, trying to ignore everyone in my way, not that you could do that. Eventually the rain started to get harder and you looked down. Your (H\C) (H\L) hair was dripping with water. You ran into someone and you looked up.
Your (E\c) eyes sparkled as you looked at the raven haired male with red eyes. He looked quite charming. He looked down at you. He eyes flashed a pink color and then changed back to red.
He was tall, he hovers over you. It made you feel uncomfortable a bit. He looked at you and gave you his extra umbrella. "Thank you, sir" you say. He nodded a bit and smiled. "You are welcome m'lady" he smiles.
As you began to walk home you relized that you never got his name. You shrugged it off. He was nice and all as well. As you were thinking of him you started to blush. 'Why do I feel like this? It is probably because of his looks. Or was it how gentlemanly he was? I don't know, I'll probably never see him again' You kept walking home. Little did you know that this was only your first encounter.
You got home thinking about the man. Did you know him at all? You never really cared for men or women, you cared about keeping food on the table so you didn't starve you cared about having a house over your head so you don't have the rain on you. You cared about being healthy and all the above. Who cared if you were not intrusted in people at this moment.
You only had a job that pays you twice a week that is good pay on your tips and how many dresses you make and sell. You only work there for the easy money. All you had to do is be nice and focus. You eaisly made 200 to 300 twice a week plus your tips. You honestly lived in a shitty ass cabin. It was small but it does for now. Sure it may be one bedroom with a small kitchen and a small living room with a bathroom conceding to your room. You may not have a carrage but you can walk to your home. It wasn't that far away from town.
Easy 1 hour walk from work and to work.
You always walked. You set your messenger bag down by the door and walked to your room and started up your bath. You checked the tempature a few times. You striped down and got in relaxing.
(Next day)
You were off for today, so you slept ed in. You wanted to visit a friend who may be the undertaker. ....okay it was the undertaker. You got up around 11 and changed into a Sky blue dress with black lace. You put your (H\C) (H\L) into a side pony tail with a ribbon in your hair. You quickly walked to the undertaker 's shop.
Once you walked in you saw the man from yesterday. How odd. You quit ly looked at him telling the undertaker a joke. "Hello undertaker and friends" you said nicely and curtsied. They all looked at you and smiled all except the boy. The undertaker was giggling like always. Never really changes.
The strange man from yesterday smiled nicely and bowed and kissed your hand. " Hello mi'lady, I am sebastion. " he said in his smooth British voice. You instantly fell in love with his voice. Damn him. The boy nodded " Hello I am ciel" he said to you. You were shocked with how mature he sounds. This is differnt. What is this about? They both look rich. I don't like them, the rich. They always think they are better.
You look at the undertaker who seems to be intrusted in your outfit. "Are you just going to keep staring at me like that? Or do I have to hit you again?" You asked. He instaly went back to business with the two men.