ミ★ chapter fourteen ★彡

𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑫

I woke up to a couple of texts from Stacey. I guess I had fallen asleep when we were on call since her texts were things like,

"Sleep well hun. Don't dream about Tom!"

"You deserve the rest babe."

I smiled at all of her messages when I noticed I had several from Tom as well. I hovered over his contact, contemplating if I should open them or not. I relaxed and gave in, opening all eight of his messages.

"I'm sorry Adriana."

"Do you want to talk now?"

"Don't ignore me please."

I scoffed as I read his messages. Now he finally wants to talk to me? I decided I wasn't going to be petty, and texted him back.

"Can you just come over?" I sent the text, not wanting to type everything out to him. He read my message almost immediately, the three bubbles appearing a couple seconds after.

"Omw." I closed my phone as I got up and out of bed. I needed to change, and remove my makeup. I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday. I fished through my drawers to find a pink juicy couture tracksuit.

"Perfect." I said to myself as I slipped the set on. I removed my makeup, washing my face as well, before applying some light mascara and highlighter. I know I just took my makeup off, but I can't be bare faced around Tom.

As I was brushing my hair out, my doorbell rang. I knew exactly who that was. I quickly walked towards the front door, unlocking it, and swiftly pulling the door open.

"Long time no see." I joked since we had seen each other just yesterday.

"Very funny." He said sarcastically, tilting his head as her entered my home. He sat down on my couch as I sat a bit further away from him this time.

"I'm sorry." We both said in unison, making us look up at one another.

"I shouldn't have lashed out on you." I said as I played with the hem of my juicy jacket.

"No it's okay. I was the one who pushed it, I should've left when you asked." Tom said as he shook his head a bit.

"Well we're both in the wrong. I'm glad we made up though." I replied as I stared at his lip piercing. He looked up at me, as I shifted my eyes to his. Hopefully he didn't catch me staring at his lips.

"Me too." He said as his eyes trailed further down my body. He leaned in closer, pulling me in for a hug. The feeling of his warm embrace was enough for me. I inhaled his scent as he hugged me tighter. The smell of his Ed Hardy cologne made me melt.

He pulled away after a few seconds, staring into my eyes while holding my elbows. His entire mood had changed when he offered to take me out for an early lunch.

"This Mexican place right down the street has the best tacos. We should go." Tom suggested as I laughed at his sudden mood swing.

"Alright." I said as I slipped on my platform flip flops, and walking out the front door with him.