☆1 - Everyone plans for a Surprise☆

I request you to read the introductions of the characters thoroughly for better understanding of story and the characters....

A short description about the characters.
If you watch MADAM SIR, you can skip this.

The story set in lucknow, based on 4 beautiful females. The oldest of them is pushpa singh, who tries to balance her professional and personal life.
She doesn't feel peace without fighting with her daughter in law everyday..... The second is Karishma singh, the beautiful but angry one, senior of pushpa singh, the only goal is beat the criminals.... and the lone girl in the city , struggling with her problems is santosh sharma, very intelligent but too much maasoom [innocent]. Here comes the Senior of all, and the head of the pack, HASEENA MALLIK the MADAM SIR.. Sweet but dangerous too.

The story starts with all doing thier usual Chit-chatting in The MAHILA POLICE THANA JANPAD LUCKNOW...

Today there was no case in the Thana, so all were doing thier as usual gossiping and discussing about thier problems..

Pushpa ji - what can I do santu?? , my life has been so problematic because of my daughter in law, who only knows to spin her keys on her fingers.

Santosh sharma- leave that pushpa ji, you know what, my quarter's tap is leaking so much. Also my father wants me to marry someone, pimples are not going only and salary is not coming only.

As they were sharing thier problems with each other here comes the MADAM SIR, haseena mallik.

Haseena mallik- what is this happening, why are you all talking and laughing as usual. Get back to work!.

She says and goes to her cabin.

[Sorry for not writing in hindi, if you want the dialogues in hindi please comment down].

Santosh sharma- pushpa ji, you know what madam sir's birthday is coming after some days...
Should we plan a surprise for her.

Pushpa ji - ya, ya santu , a great idea, I will tell cheetah, billu and Karishma ji about this.. but for now let's work ,or madam sir will again shout us..

Santosh sharma- ok.

After some hours , all decided to take a break , and the thought they should drink tea...

They went to the nearby tea shop which is BADNAAM SPECIAL CHAI stall. [If you know ,you know].

Badnaam - here is the BADNAAM ESPECIAL CHAI.

Pushpa ji- badnaam , atleast try to make a better chai, every day we have to drink this Tasteless chai.

And then iqbaal, the biryani seller comes with his biryani.

Iqbaal, - Don't worry pushpa ji, taste this biryani you will love it..

Pushpa ji - AMMA BHAKK!! ,you also get lost. I Don't why near our THANA ,only why these monkeys are there..

Santosh sharma- hmm, well badnaam, how can you make so much Useless and tasteless tea everyday even after getting Karishma madam's slaps everyday...

Badnaam - hehe, I will bring another tea....

I know, this one was boring,,, but trust me, interesting chapters will come soon, I tried my best to describe the scenes of madam sir , I hope you like this......

If you want the further chapters in hindi , then please tell me in comments...

Vote, comment, share and follow....

Bye ~