Part one ~ First Day.

~Virgils POV.
(Btw they are all 18 and in high school and humans just still show the same traits.)
I wake up on my first day of school and look at my phone with blurry eyes barely seeing its September 7th.

'Shit.. school.' I mumble.

A million texts from Remus and Janus in our group chat saying shit like 'wake up.' And 'im so excited'

I text them back

'Me too!'

Except i'm not, i get up feeling the dread in my stomach which is practically turning and start to get dressed, looking at myself in a mirror and pulling on my bottom eyelid putting eyeliner on my waterlines, eyeshadow on the unders of my eyes and brushing out my slightly long purple hair.

I go to my dresser seeing theres barely any clothes i like in there and looking on the floor grabbing my pants that i wear everyday.

They're ripped and already have 2 studded belts on them, one fully on and the other belt just hanging off my hips through one belt loop.

I grab a ripped up purple shirt that hangs off my shoulder and wrapping multiple necklaces around my neck and putting my black and purple patched jacket on before grabbing my empty bag which just has school supplies in it which are: 1 pencil, 2 erasers even though i have an eraser on my pencil, 1 pen for Mr. Sanders class because he makes us write in pen, and 2 half empty notebooks half filled with doodles of a prince i call Henry, i've been drawing him since i was 6 adding things and taking things away from his character as i grow.

Sometimes i wonder if i'll ever forget Henry, i wonder if ill grow up without him and go back to my old stuff one day and think 'wowh. I really thought anyone else would be like me.'

Thinking about the future puts even more anxiety in my stomach than school does, who knows.. i might be dead in 2 years, 1 if I'm lucky.

I repeat the amount of supplies in my back which i drape over my shoulder as i say goodbye to my little sister Victoria, our parents kinda ditched when i was 6 and she was 4, they left for a better deal of drugs in a different country.. sometimes i wonder if they'll ever come back or think about it.

Im 18 now and shes 15.

I remember my 15th year, i remember having no one. No one would look at me because of how i looked, how i spoke and how i walked. I was different.

But that was the past.

Now i'm walking out my door on a dreadfully sunny day and getting onto the bus where i see Remus, his hair messy and curly as usual, he seems to be growing in a moustache which looks .. horrible and he probably took hours in his big rich closet looking for clothes, his parents own some sort of famous company that sells toys so they're filthy rich. They as in he and his brother sitting next to him wearing his hair perfectly as usual, a letterman jacket and jeans with a grey shirt under it and a golden chain over the shirt. Sometimes i try and tell him 'gold just isn't your colour' but i feel like nothing is his colour at this point.

I see Janus sitting next to Remus painfully flirting with him, hes wearing some dramatic outfit as all the drama kids such as him do, its a black button up with too many necklaces and too many rings, black pants with a simple black belt but he's wearing a hat with a bright yellow feather in it and his shoes black too, i think its revolting the things I've heard Remus talk about to Janus.

I sit next to Roman in attempt to not hear what gross smutty thing Remus and Janus just need to talk about but i can still hear them whispering and kissing.

Roman smiles at me.

I look up to him, staring in disgust.

'Hi Virgin.' He chuckles.