Prologue part one: A new arrival

A woman holding a baby boy was running away from a burning building as she was being chased by the Decepticon warlord, Megatron himself.

The woman didn't get far when Megatron cornered her.

"Athena, give me the boy and I'll let you live," Megatron said.

"Never, Aquarius is the only family I have left. You killed my entire bloodline!" Athena shouted.

Megatron growled as the woman refused to give him the boy.

"Then your fate is sealed," Megatron said before aiming his canon at Athena, killing her in a single blast.

Aquarius started to cry from the ruckus.

Optimus was out on patrol when he heard the infant's cries and hurried to the scene.

"Megatron, step away from the infant!" Optimus demanded.

"I won't give up my target so easily," Megatron said darkly as he and Optimus engaged in battle.

Megatron tried to land a blow on Optimus but, he blocked it with his blade.

"You have no soul!" Optimus growled as he kicked Megatron back.

"That is why I have no fear!" Megatron spat out as he lunged for Optimus again.

((A/N): I wonder who gets the reference, let me know in the comments)

This battle waged on for a little while before Megatron retreated.

Optimus switched his blades back into his servos as Megatron retreated.

He heard little Aquarius's cries, transformed and activated his holoform. 

His holoform carefully picked up the baby boy and gently cradled him.

Aquarius stopped crying after a bit and snuggled into Optimus's warmth.

"I will keep you safe, little one," Optimus said softly before noticing a name sewed onto Aquarius's blanket.

It was Aquarius's name, making Optimus smile softly at such a beautiful name.

Optimus got into his alt mode, and opened his com link.

"Ratchet, lock onto my coordinates and open a ground bridge," Optimus said through the com link.

Before long, a ground bridge opened and Optimus drove through.

"Optimus, what are you holding?" Ratchet asked as he and the other Autobots activated their holoforms.

"This is our new arrival," Optimus said as he showed Aquarius to the other bots.

As everyone awed at the sight, Aquarius woke up, looked around and started to gurgle happily.

"So cute!"

"He's precious!"

"Look at those eyes!"

The whole team was gushing over how adorable the little baby boy was.

After a bit of this, Aquarius fell asleep. So, Optimus took Aquarius to his berthroom, put him in a crib he was provided and went into recharge himself nearby Aquarius.