You need a big heart to forgive someone

They enter the house only to be welcomed by Minha... As soon as she saw them,  especially Taehyung coming, she went and cling to him, making him frown...

Taehyung : Minha, we are at home... Leave me... It won't look good if my parents see someone  clinging on to me...

Minha : Taehyung we know each other since years na... Uncle aunty kuch nahi sochenge... Waise bhi they have seen Divi clinging to you since you were born...

Taehyung became furious seeing Sana comparing herself with Divi... But before he could lash out at her, Divi interrupted...

Divi : Actually Minha, we just came from outside na... See Taehyung ka skin tan ho raha hai... Tum touch karogi na to tumhari bhi skin tan ho jayegi...

Listening to what Divi said, Minha removed her hands off Taehyung immediately... But Joshua was confused and was about to say something when Taehyung signaled him to shut up...

Minha : Is it ? Thanks a lot Divi... Let me wash my hands and come...

As soon as she leaves, Joshua questions...

Joshua : Divi, does tanning spread through contact in Earth ?

Taehyung : Joshua until the time you are here, please ignore Minha... No higher intelligence can understand her... Only Divi can handle that girl, I don't know how...

Divi : Because I'm smart...

Taehyung : Smart aur tu ? Seriously, contact se tanning hota hai ? I'm damn sure teri akal na 5th class mein hi gayab ho gayi thi... Uske baad tu apne hi theories invent karti hai...

Divi : I think you were enjoying her hold on you... Let me call her... Min..... 

Before she continue, Taehyung stops her and puts his hand around her shoulders...

Taehyung : Pagal hai kya ?

Taehyung turns towards Joshua and continue with a fake affection...

Taehyung : Joshua, you know she is knight in shining armor...

Divi : Much better... Waise let me go and meet my barbie doll...

And Divi leaves from there...

Joshua : Barbie doll ?

Taehyung : My mom... Mom is her barbie doll and she is mom's baby girl... Come let's freshen up, then I will introduce you to my parents...

They get freshen up and go to the living room where Divi is lying down with her head on Yoona's lap and ranting all the things that have happened during their absence and Min ho sitting at the side listening to her... Taehyung goes there along with Joshua... 

Taehyung : Aate hi shuru ho gai Divi... Let them at least rest yaar...

Divi : Don't be jealous Mr. Kim...

Taehyung : Jealous and me ? Listen I'm not even talking to you... By the way Dad meet Joshua... And Joshua, meet my mom and dad... He is staying with us till he studying here... I hope it's fine with you...

Su ho : Nice to meet you Joshua... Since you are staying here let me give you a friendly advice... Beware of these two idiots... They can make you mad...

Divi winked at Taehyung and continued...

Divi : Ironically, un idiots ka naam Taehyung aur Divi hai, jo shayad aap ne hi rakha hai...

Taehyung : Aur hum kisi ko tang nahi karte...

Divi : I never knew you hate me this much...