13.2

Sneak peak muna tayo for Thairon since, he's up next :>

Third Person's POV

Maririnig ang masakit na hikbi ni Raeliana habang siya ay nakaluhod sa gitna nang kagubatan habang hawak hawak ang walang buhay na si Youhan na nakahiga sa kanyang mga hita.

"Run bitch, and never come back!"

The voice of Wynona and Lilith feels like an echo in the silent forest even though it's just inside her head.

She closed her eyes and slowly ran her hands on Youhans forehead before a dark smoke enveloped his whole body.

Raeliana became silent, she could hear her heart thumping, the breeze of the wind and the creaking of the trees.

Not long after, she slowly felt her a hollow pain on her stomach, she looked down and saw blood slowly dripping down on her legs and thighs.

She forced her self to stand up and look for a shelter.

Kahit bato o malaking sanga nang punong kahoy na lamang.

She saw a big trunk and she forced her self to slowly crawl near it.

In the middle of the cold, sad, and agonizing forest late at night and in the middle of June. She gave birth to a beautiful girl and named her Yara Esmery.

Her crying voice echoed together with her daughter.

-

Almost five years have passed. Raeliana can vividly remember the day she finally decided to give up her position to the Alias ( leaders in tribal).

Part of giving up her position is also part of giving up immortality. Although she is hundred years old. She now look like a woman in her late 40's, some wrinkles can be seen visibly on her face but still cannot deny the beauty she holds.

"Mommy!" Raeliana got back from her reverie when a 4 year old little girl came running towards her. Her pigtails were cutely flying as she was happily jumping while running towards her mother.

Her sweet Yara Esmery.

Esmery's beauty is undeniable even with just a young age. Her long brown curly hair perfectly matches her pale white skin. She got her blue eyes from her father. Hollow, full of emotions and very enticing.

Sa kanilang baryo na tinuluyan para magkaroon nang bagong buhay ay talagang nagsasabi na tila isang diwata ang kanyang anak.

"Mommy, you promised me na pupunta tayo sa mall diba? It's malayo from here because it's nasa bayan pa so we need to get ready na po." Esmery's eyes twinkled and her lips as red as a rosé protruded.

"Ofcourse, anak..." malambing saad ni Raeliana sa kanyang anak.

-
"Mommy it's really maganda here. But I also love our small village because the people there are kind and loving. Especially, nanay Mering!" Her daughter happily said while looking at the busy and crowded mall.

"Esmery, I want you to wait for me here okay? I just need to buy your vitamins, play with other kids muna." Raeliana decided to leave Esmery in a kid's playstation. Maayos ang kanyang loob dahil alam niyang hindi mawawala si Esmery lalo na at maraming guards at hindi nila pinapalabas ang mga bata o pinapasama sa kahit na sino dahil mayroong identification slip na iniiwan sa entrance. And Yara Esmery is a smart and responsible kid.