Chapter 10: More Than Satisfied (18+)

Here Kajol was lying in her hotel room bed with Shah Rukh staring into her eyes over top of her. She was in nothing but her lingerie at this point. She didn't know whether it was the cool silk sheets against her back that gave her goosebumps all over or the man over the top of her.

"Are you sure about this?" Shah Rukh searched her eyes for any apprehension, but to his relief, he couldn't find any. Kajol nodded her head overwhelmed with pleasure just from anticipation. Shah Rukh was about to discover the literal waterfall she had between her legs. His chest was currently against hers, his breathing and heartbeat were just as frantic and as wild as her own.

"I'm sure about this. Are you?" Kajol whispered also asking for his consent. This earned her a smile from Shah Rukh.

"Yes, I'm very, very sure" He stated without hesitation as he began to kiss her neck allowing his fingers to slowly pull down the straps of her bra, down until her breasts were fully exposed.

"So beautiful" Shah Rukh murmured lightly against her skin wasting no time taking one of her nipples into his mouth. Kajol couldn't wrap her mind around how forward he was sexually. She couldn't wrap her mind around this currently being real life. Her life.

"Mhm. Shah Rukh." She wasn't going to hold back in any way tonight. Any time she felt something, she was ready to express it and indulge in it. Kajol grabbed the back of Shah Rukh's neck as he greedily licked, kissed, and sucked on her breasts alternating between the both.

Shah Rukh wanted nothing more than for Kajol to enjoy herself. The only way he would ever gain pleasure was if she did. Everything was all about her tonight. Whatever he needed for himself fell on the back burner in his thoughts.

Kajol's moans were clouding his mind. He realistically hadn't even done anything yet. If only she knew what she'd gotten herself into messing around with Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh wasted no time letting his hands explore the next exhibit of her body. Gently letting his fingers dance around the material of her panties before ripping them off forcefully. His action caused Kajol to cover her hands over her face in pure shock and ecstasy. Never had her husband been like this with her at home. Everything felt so new, so different.

Just then, the union that was happening between her body and Shah Rukh swiftly came to a stop. She peeked from her hands to see Shah Rukh silently looking at her with a straight face. 'What did I do?' and 'Did he change his mind?' were the questions currently reeling around in her head. She silently brought her hands down giving the man her full attention.

"I can understand if you don't-" Kajol began but was admittedly cut off by Shah Rukh.

"Don't EVER cover your face. I want to see it all. Every sound, every expression. I earned it, I deserve to see it." Shah Rukh stated seriously. This was just like her dreams had been when she fantasized about him. He was everything and more than she could have ever hoped for.

"Understood-" Was the only word she had managed to get out of her mouth as Shah Rukh wasted no time rubbing his thumb up and down continuously against her slit. Kajol just quietly gasped, she didn't want to do anything that would prompt Shah Rukh to stop again. Their eyes were locked as he did this.

"You're this wet, just for me?" Shah Rukh asked letting out a small laugh. Kajol's cheeks had to be beet red. He knew what he was doing. He was taking advantage of the moment. Of her shyness to it all.

Before Kajol couldn't even think of a response. Shah Rukh's hands were separating her legs, and his lips laid wet kisses on her inner thigh teasing her. Kajol involuntarily gasped at this occasion.

"Fuck." She groaned instantly when Shah Rukh had taken it upon himself to (without warning) sloppily run his tongue over her wet folds repeatedly. Kajol knew she had yet another reason to envy the man's wife. If she was getting all this on a regular basis she had to be the luckiest damn woman in the world.